Charming Leprechaun Girl's Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest Panels
- Pair of Socks
- Jacket/vest: 81% polyester 11% rayon 8% cotton ; pants: 61% cotton 28% polyester 11% rayon; poplin & homespun fabrics
- Poplin tailcoat jacket has printed filigree on lapels & sleeve cuffs
- Vest panels sewn into side & shoulder seams of jacket fasten w/ buttons
- Floppy bow tie on elastic neck band
- Cuffed knee pants have elastic back waistband, false fly in front
- Striped knee-high socks
- Faux leather belt has molded plastic slide buckle
- Foam hat has 2 metal alligator clips to fasten to hair
It's a Leprechaun thing
Leprechauns are creatures of mischief, not wholly good or bad, and around three feet high. If this also describes your kiddo then you may be living with a leprechaun. Don't be alarmed, this kind of thing happened before. We're guessing the mythic Irish creature has been living with you for some while now, so you might keep a few tips for living with the mischievous creatures under your belt.
First off, we all know leprechauns are the tricky type of fairy. You might wake up some days to find sugar in the salt shaker and salt in the sugar bowl. You might notice that your leprechaun can wait for a long time behind the couch in order to scare you but, honestly, that might be the only time your leprechaun can wait for anything. As they are busy creatures you can hardly blame them for their impatience. The best way to keep them from pranking you is to keep them busy. We're sure your little girl will have fun staying busy as a Leprechaun, especially if you start her young. So, give her a trial with this Girl's Charming Leprechaun Costume!
Design & Details
This Girl's Charming Leprechaun Costume will transform her into a classicly styled Leprechaun from the Emerald Isle. She's sure to love this charming overcoat with the plaid pants and funky striped socks. She just might want to wear the tiny hat every day. Maybe she'll be so happy with the clothes that she'll stop with the pranks! This costume features 100 percent polyester poplin and polyester fabrics, and is made and designed by us right here at HalloweenCostumes.com. Because we're all about St. Patrick's Day fun! Get her this look, and we're sure she'll be ready to stake out a spot and the end of the rainbow. Let's just hope she brings home a little bit from the pot o' gold when she's done for the day!
|Small||Jacket Length (front)||30"||76cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (front)||32"||81cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large||Jacket Length (front)||34"||86cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (front)||36"||91cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- AwesomeBy Ka | November 1, 2018Very detailed costume. Arm holes are way too tight and need to be cut underneath .Was this review helpful to you?
- Very nice!By Current Customer | May 28, 2018We got medium for my nine year old. Fits well except for the sleeves. They are too tight. I will need to cut them and sew some green fabric to make it wider. My daughter is on the small side.
The hat is cute. The pants are nice. The jacket is nice except for the sleeves. Came with strip socks and a belt!!Was this review helpful to you?