Women's Charming Leprechaun Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest Panels
- Pair of Socks
- Neck Tie
- Jacket/vest: 81% polyester 11% rayon 8% cotton ; pants: 61% cotton 28% polyester 11% rayon; poplin & homespun fabrics
- Poplin tailcoat jacket has printed filigree on lapels & sleeve cuffs
- Vest panels sewn into side & shoulder seams of jacket fasten w/ buttons
- Floppy bow tie on elastic neck band
- Cuffed knee pants have elastic back waistband, false fly in front
- Knee-high socks (socks may vary)
- Faux leather belt has molded plastic slide buckle
- Foam hat has 2 metal alligator clips to fasten to hair
If you think misplacing your car keys is a real pain, imagine losing a pot of gold. That's right, at one point you were a proud owner of a whole huge pot overflowing with glistening gold coins and somehow...you lost it! Well, technically you misplaced it, but at the end of the day, there's a pot of gold out there with your name on it! Sounds like a total bummer, doesn't it? Unfortunately, that's the pickle that this leprechaun is in!
Even though her beloved gold is AWOL, this wee lassie doesn't sweat it. She knows that she has the luck of the Irish on her side, so she remains steadfast, knowing that she'll be hugging her beautiful pot of gold one day soon!
Design & Details
Great news, you can help reunite this spirited leprechaun with her treasure! Don't worry, it doesn't involve calling a 1-800 number to donate money; all you have to donate is your time. Just suit up in this charming leprechaun costume, which features a jacket with long coattails, checkered capri pants, and a snazzy gold buckle belt. Just wear this costume, do a little jig, then get out there and let the hunt begin. This costume is the perfect outfit for searching for an elusive pot of gold, so suit up and help our dear leprechaun lassie. Check at the end of every rainbow and be sure to pick through every clover patch. If you find it, you just may be rewarded with some gold of your own!
|Small||Jacket Length (front)||40"||102cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (front)||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (front)||41"||104cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (front)||41"||104cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Three StarsBy Kat | March 13, 2022Height 5.9 | Weight 170 | Size X-LargeI wear a large but ordered X-large, the top/jacket is small can't button, the pants are huge. Party is in 4 days so I will be wearing open with black tank underneath. Appears to be good quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- LeprechaunBy Stacey | February 19, 2022Height 5'2 | Weight 130 | Size MediumI bought a size up as suggested in the reviews and it does not disappoint I would have preferred that the vest be separate from the coat other than that I love everything about it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Jimmy | March 19, 2022Height 5' 8'' | Weight 170 lbs | Size X-LargeI would not purchase this again. The gold vest was junk. Even at an XL size it was to small. I had to cut it out. The belt was also to small plus it broke. I feel this costume was way over priced.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizes suckBy Jeri Taylor | March 16, 2022Height 5’7 | Weight 190I originally ordered an xl bc according to the size chart it should fit! But nope I couldn’t even come close to buttoning the vest part, so I had to order another one 2 sizes bigger. The top fit and the bottoms were huge, so I mixed the 2 outfits together. It was very cute, but wish I didn’t have to spend, so much money to get one that fit. Wish the tops and bottoms came sizes separate. But made very wellBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Tracy | March 7, 2022LOved the look of the costume everything fit nice except the jacket. Sad thing is the jacket makes the costume. The jacket was to small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 6, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Brooke | March 4, 2020Order at least a size up or you’ll be returning. But good quality and cute!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how the sizing on this Leprechaun costume worked out for you! Have a happy St. Paddy's Day!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 21, 2019So I first bought the size Medium, it fit,but was afraid I would not be able to wear layers under it. So I called, the guy who I talked with was very nice and helpful. I ordered the large, sent back the medium. It was Huge! I didn't have to worry about putting anything on under it! Looked stupid it was so big! Anyway, I didn't wear it at all. I guess I need a medium and a half. I should have kept both to wear medium bottoms and large top. But that's getting a bit expensive. I just improvised with items I already had.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Eva | January 15, 2019Absolutely lovely costume!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018This is cute, but fit me a bit oddly. Every body is different, so I can’t fault the company. I was more disappointed that I was initially sent the wrong item and needed this costume by a particular date. I did call them and they apologized and did get me the correct item the day before my event.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy MJ | November 15, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Lucky choiceBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Great costume, great service, better than I hoped for. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.Was this review helpful to you?