Girls Mysterious Mermaid Costume
- 100% polyester crushed velvet & tulle
- One piece pullover dress has tulle shoulder straps & ruffles
- Blue and purple velvet bodice w/ ocean-like swirls
- Skirt has printed scales and tulle ruffles at waist to define mermaid transition below
- Tulle layers at the hem to create the look of a fish tail
- Purple sequined headband has faux gem
Have you ever stood on the shore of a vast ocean, and thought to yourself, "What are you hiding out there?" while looking out over the water stretching far beyond the horizon? The mysterious look of the deep sea can be yours when you're wearing this Tween Mysterious Mermaid Costume.
We don't have any revolutionary evidence proving mermaids exist. And obviously, if you've ever asked the ocean if there are any mermaids swimming around in it, the ocean didn't respond. If it did, then you were under that beach sun for way too long. For whatever reason, humans are fascinated with the secrets of the oceans, but we're very poorly prepared to explore the depths without a lot of very expensive equipment and training. But, even with all that special gear, the ocean is biiiiiiig, and some of the things that have been discovered down there are weirder than mermaids. So, there really isn't any proof that they aren't down there, either.
Luckily, we can just bring the mysteries of the deep to you, no submarines required! This velvet dress shimmers like the sea, with printed scales and ruffled, fish tail-like plumes at the bottom, for a mermaid look. The bodice and matching headband feature more of a sparkling, swirling pattern, like a cool, deep running ocean current. This aquatically themed costume dress looks as mysterious and magical as the endless oceans. You'll be a hit at the next deep sea shindig!
|X-Small||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|X-Small||Chest||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|X-Small||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Small (Size 8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Small (Size 8-10)||Chest||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Small (Size 8-10)||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small (Size 8-10)||Length||44"||112cm|
|Medium||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Medium||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
|X-Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 12, 2019Very pretty, okay quality. Size good. Headband didnt wear. Straps are itchy and Uncomfortable, had to wear a t shirt Under. Good options for the pirates league at WDW, cheaper and more uniqueWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2022My granddaughter absolutely loves it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- BadBy Anonymous | October 19, 2022I cannot believe I paid 55 dollars for this. Totally overpriced. The quality is very, very bad. So thin. Plus the size chart online says
XS is size 6-8. On the package it says for kids 8+. Totally deceptive.
Shipping took forever. I paid to get it a certain day, and it was a day late. I will never buy from this company again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 14, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anastasia | February 18, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- 7yo daughter loves itBy Current Customer | October 5, 2018Really pretty and adorable on my 7yo daughter. Only limitation is she can't take as wide of a step or run but for purposes of a costume party it's fine.Was this review helpful to you?