Friday the 13th Life-Size Animated Jason Voorhees Prop
- Standard: Sold out
- 4 Leg Poles
- 2 Foam Leg Tubes
- Torso Frame
- Torso Hoop
- Waist Hoop
- Shoulder Frame
- 2 Arm Frames
- 2 Hands
- Pair of Shoes
- Shirt/Jacket Combo
- Electrical Cord
- "Try Me" Button
- Over 6 feet tall when assembled
- Can be activated by switch or by sound
- When activated, right arm swings machete, body rotates, eyes glow red
- Plugs into standard (U.S.) wall outlet
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: The plug on this item may require an adapter (not included) for use outside the United States
The Party Guest
Do you think Jason Vorhees is a good party guest? Hmm, probably not. The guy spends most of his time chasing after rude teenagers with a machete. We can only imagine what he'd do if you invited him over for a costume party. We bet he double dips his tortilla chips in the salsa... what a monster!
Well, the good news is that this Friday the 13th Life-Size Jason Voorhees Prop is not the real Jason Voorhees. He won't chase after pesky teenagers and he won't double dip his chips in the dip. He mostly just adds a freaky vibe to your home!
Based on the iconic horror movie villain, this Jason Voorhees prop stands a full 6 feet tall when fully assembled. The prop features real sounds and motions, and with the simple flip of a switch, he swings his machete, rotates his body and his eyes even start to glow. He can also be set up to be activated by sound. It comes with a power cord, which plugs into standard U.S. style outlets.
On Good Behavior
If you want to bring Jason Voorhees into your home, but don't want to deal with the bad behavior of a maniacal horror villain, then this life-sized animated Friday the 13th prop is exactly what you've been looking for!
|Standard||Height||6 feet||6 feet|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?