Flying Monkey Pet Costume
- Flying Monkey Pet Costume
- Hooded tunic uses Hook and Loop fastener to attach in the front
- Hood has attached plush ears & plush hat
- Wings are attached to back of tunic
- Large face hole so dog can see out
When you were a child, the Wicked Witch may have been quite frightening. Who could blame anyone for being afraid of her and, not to mention, her army of hairy henchmen? We are, of course, talking about the flying monkeys she sent out to do her bidding. Those creepy guys were straight out of a child’s worst nightmare! However, nowadays, we’ve gotten much busier in our old age and we just wish that we had just one of those winged primates to help us out from time to time.
Well, now there is no need to dream about having such help around the house in your daily life. You can simply grab this Flying Monkey Pet Costume and you’ll have the most loyal as well as the cutest henchmen in town. Dress up as a wicked witch or a quirky citizen of Oz and go around the block this Halloween with your own flying monkey!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as picturedBy Amie | October 31, 2018This item was so cute online but not so much in person. The sizing is incorrect,, the hat is floppy & wings do not stick out as shown either. It arrived in time as promised but won’t be on my fur friend tonight or ever because it doesn’t fit & returns policy is too strict for a return. Disappointed it doesn’t look as shown, that it doesn’t fit & I’m out the money in it. Read the fine print before you order here!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the Flying Monkey Pet costume. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations, and did not fit well on your fur friend. We simply cannot take back pet costumes for refunds due to Health Code regulations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
I will also contact you privately through your e-mail address on file.