Styleable Fever Isabelle Black Wig
- Professional Quality Fever Isabelle Black Wig
- Professional quality synthetic wig
- Heated styling tool compatible
- Heat resistant up to 248 degrees
- Hand washable
- Faux skin crown / parting
Ever walk through a dark alley on your way home, zig-zagging from shadow to shadow, when a sliver of light reflects off your light-colored hair, some dude notices, and then he has the nerve to ask about your day?
You'll be a raven-haired beauty, not to mention less noticeable to strangers in the shadows, once you slip under this Fever Isabelle Black Wig. It pairs perfectly with a vampire or pin-up girl costume and is sure to transform you into someone altogether new, mysterious, and dark! Don't be afraid to walk on the wild side once you're in this alluring black wig. And this particular wig is of such high professional quality that you can use your heated styling tools make it look just the way you want it, then hand-wash it for re-use later!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- great quality!By Tabitha | October 9, 2014I know there are cheaper wigs out there, especially just for a one night Halloween costume, but trust me, you get what you pay for. The wig is fine quality and is styled beautifully. I bought it for my costume, but it looks so realistic I'm thinking about wearing it out other than that!
The only downside is that the bangs are a little too long to wear straight across, but I just pushed them to the side and it still looks great. They even stay in place because the wig is easily styleable. I'm sure you could trim the bangs with scissors if you were really wanted the baby doll bangs.
Love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 3, 2021Height 5'6" | Size StandardI was very impressed with the quality of this wig. I was skeptical about how inexpensive it was, and how the quality would be. I was pleasantly surprised!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Isabelle black wigBy jam3504 | October 26, 2016Fits well.....looks great with costumeWas this review helpful to you?