Fairy Light-Up Wings for Women & Girls
- Wings are iridescent mesh stretched over wire frames
- Elastic shoulder straps
- Each wing segment has a fiber-optic LED strand along its length
- Requires 2 CR2032 button batteries (not included)
- Battery pack fits into a pocket at the joint of the wings
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
Whoever heard of a fairy without a pair of wings? It's the main way that humans can distinguish these amazing creatures from gnomes, leprechauns, and the rest. Fortunately, for those of us who weren't born with wings, there are other ways to tranform into a fantasy being. Even a fairy godmother could hardly do better.
Look even more spellbinding by wearing this pair of Fairy Light-Up Wings for Women! The accessory's comfy shoulder straps make them easy to wear and are attached to enchanting, three-tiered wings made of gauzy, iridescent mesh stetched over wire frames. A silver center shaped like an upside-down teardrop holds the pieces together, and LED lights make them glow.
These wings don't actually give you the ability to fly, but they will certainly allow your costume to soar to new heights! Enjoy revealing your fairy status thanks to this pretty accessory.
- Not worth $40By Amanda | September 11, 2022They are... okay. Not worth $40 though. Maybe $15. I'm pretty disappointed. They feel very cheap. They don't stay up very well and need constant readjusting. Lighting does not always work. The printing for the veins on the wings was off and messy. A tag was put through the tops of the tip of the wings, leaving a hole in them. That tear drop shape in the back is just felt and does not help keep the wings up at all. If I'd only paid like 15 bucks I wouldn't be complaining, but in no way are these worth $40.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?