Deluxe IT Pennywise Adult Costume
- Mask w/ Attached Hair
- 100% polyester costume
- One piece jumpsuit zips up back
- Elastic in wrist and ankles, pompoms on chest
- Glitter vest
- Collar ties around neck
- Latex mask covers front of face and attached synthetic hair hangs down back
- Mask secures with elastic band
Why is it that even though all clowns want to do is spread fun and silliness to children everywhere, they are usually seen as horrifying? Oh, right, probably because of this guy!
We know Pennywise isn't really a clown. It's a mind-reading monster that becomes what you fear most before attacking you, but that just means kids were already crazy-scared of clowns before Pennywise even showed up! Actually, the condition is known as Coulrophobia, which kinda sounds more terrifying than clowns themselves, and there are a bunch of theories for what causes it. Like maybe you saw a particularly bad clown when you were a kid and it turned you off to the whole thing forever, or maybe you just don't dig clowns and there is no reason! But one thing that is pretty consistent is that if you want to make anything extra-creepy, throwing a clown into the mix is going to do it.
So if you are going to a costume party (or the annoying neighbor kid's birthday party) and you really want to make a lasting impression, this Deluxe Pennywise Costume is going to help you pull it off! Modeled after the classic killer clown from Stephen King's "It", this one-piece clown costume has all the hallmarks of a silly, fun-loving clown, like bright colors and fluffy pom-poms. But then the included creepy clown mask will have your friends' skin crawling faster than you can say "You'll float, too!" We recommend bringing balloons to hand out as keepsakes to the other party goers so they can remember all of the fun you spread!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- The mask looked nothing like ITBy Current Customer | October 31, 2020Size X-SmallThe mask was bent and the nose was dented. It looked nothing like IT.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018GREAT BUY!!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Deluxe PennywiseBy Current Customer | November 11, 2016Great costume and arrived with time to spare!Was this review helpful to you?
- Penny wiseBy Current Customer | November 6, 2018it was a great costume but it was not my sons size..Was this review helpful to you?
- Torn costumeBy Current Customer | October 28, 2019When I received the costume made my son try it on just to notice this BIG tear on the side. So not only it I have to pay to expedite my Order I also had to pay to get that torn fixed.,Was this review helpful to you?
- Funny,cool costumeBy Current Customer | October 16, 2017For the price its good, true to sizeWas this review helpful to you?