Deluxe Jedi Kid's Costume
- Cream Colored Tunic
- Brown Pants w/attached Boot Tops
- Printed Belt
- *Costume Color May Vary Slightly
- 100% Polyester
- Tan shirt with an attached sash
- Brown pants
- Matching shoe covers
As a parent, sending your child away to study can be a difficult decision, and one that many struggle with. Depending on what planet your chosen Jedi academy is located on, the journey could be long and arduous. Training with a Jedi master, however, is exactly what your child needs to hone their skills and learn the way of the Force. Force-sensitive boys and girls, particularly those with high midi-chlorian counts, need proper training under the direct supervision of the Jedi Council to reach their full potential.
As a Jedi-in-training, your child will not need to pack much to prepare for this stage of their training. As intergalactic keepers of peace, Jedi live a simple life with few possessions. One required item is the traditional uniform of the Padawan, a cream-colored tunic paired with brown pants. It is simple enough for everyday use, yet acceptable for formal occasions when they arise. The comfortable design allows young apprentices to both commune with the Force and tackle strenuous lightsaber training. This unisex outfit also comes with a belt and boot covers.
The midi-chlorians are speaking to you. They are using the will of the force to tell you that this costume is the right choice for your little Padawan learner for their upcoming training. Quiet your mind. They will tell you what to do.
- Jedi costumeBy Current Customer | December 29, 2016My son loved it,it was simple but great quality!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor representation of what you actually getBy Seattle35 | January 29, 2016The picture on the web site as well as the picture on the front of the package are this same little boy wearing a nice costume with finished seams and seemingly quality (for a costume) work. What we actually got in the package was a poorly cut (jagged edges) unfinished mess that was covered in hanging threads and quite honestly looks a fright. The material is extremely thin and printed on one side. The word "Deluxe" in this costume title is a big fat lie.Was this review helpful to you?