Deluxe Adult Arrow Costume
- Hooded Jacket
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Green satin sheen jacket fits with zipper in front
- Green felt mantle with oversized hood attached at shoulders
- Black gloves with button wrist
So many people are completely lost when it comes to what they think it takes to be a superhero. They think you have to be an alien, a billionaire, a super smart scientist that's a little on the mad side, or stranded on an unknown island and trained by a secret society of assassins. All that is just ludicrous. What you really need in order to be a superhero is an awesome costume! Oh, and the willingness to run straight into danger rather than in the opposite direction… but it’s mostly the costume that you need.
Check out this awesome Deluxe Adult Arrow Costume. It is officially licensed and officially ready to help you look like a hardcore vigilante. Oliver Queen may have had to go through a whole lot in order to take on the role of The Emerald Archer… or Green Arrow, or simply The Arrow, (he goes by a lot of different names and we don’t really know how to choose a favorite) but you can skip passed all of that. Once you grab this Deluxe Costume you’ll be ready to run around and kick some serious bad guy butt. Although, you may want to complete your new heroic look with some handy weaponry, check out our Green Arrow Bow and Arrow Set. It will be perfect for striking fear into the eyes of you adversaries!
Forget about building up a gritty background story and just toss on this Deluxe Arrow Costume. Grab an eye mask to conceal your identity along with a powerful bow and you’ll be saving everyone’s day this Halloween!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very uninspiredBy Anonymous | November 4, 2020Not impressed!Was this review helpful to you?
- NOT WHAT I WANTEDBy Anonymous | October 27, 2016It is nothing what it looks like in this image! It's just green fabric made to look like it has details, definitely NOT worthy what you pay for!Was this review helpful to you?