Dead by Daylight Viper Face Costume for Kids
- Robe w/ Attached Arm Ties
- Hooded Vest
- Pair of Gloves
- Robe & vest: 80% polyester, 20% cotton; gloves & arm ties: 100% polyester
- Robe has hook & loop fastener at back of stand-up collar
- Arm ties attached to upper portion of sleeves
- Jagged hemline, intentional holes, printed stains
- Sleeveless hooded vest has jagged hemline, printed stains
- Foam belt has fabric waist ties at back
- Wrist-length gloves
- Molded vinyl mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
Nowhere to Hide
Your prey is near. You can sense it. Your mask is frozen in an eerie grin, but underneath, your real smile is nearly as wide. Four possible targets hide inside houses and behind hedges, breathing as quietly as they can. It doesn't matter that they can run faster than you, because you have the advantage of time on your side. They have to find and repair five generators, all while avoiding the unseen killer. All you have to do is wait for one little mistake, and then - gotcha! Fortunately, this is all just a game - something fun to do with your friends. It's the same reason you like horror movies. But as long as it's all pretend, the thrill of the chase is unbeatable!
Put on a fearsome alter ego with this officially licensed Dead by Daylight Viper Face Costume for Kids! When you slip on the rusty red robe, you transform into a terrifying force! The long-sleeved robe has a slashed and jagged hem that shows stains and holes from desperate struggles (all won by you, of course). A stand-up collar adds drama and a wide black belt with a silver-colored buckle provides the perfect place to stash your weapon of choice when it's not in use. The sleeveless red vest has an attached hood that can cover any part of your head that isn't concealed by the skull-like mask. Wrist-length black gloves complete the costume.
Feel the Chill
They know you're closing in and they panick, bolting for cover. Running - your worst enemy! If only you could go a little faster. Never mind - the Viper always catches up, and in the meantime, he makes a slow walk look REALLY cool.
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|