Dark Brown Monk Wig
- Dark brown monk wig
- Made of 100% synthetic hair
- Traditional tonsure hairstyle
- Dark brown
- Tan colored bald patch
- (note this bald top section is smaller than pictured)
Halloween is a great day of celebration and superstition. Running around in scary or zany costume is just another plus of the holiday. October 31st is also the date of another holiday, one with some very historic origins. We are talking about, of course, Reformation Day. That is the day Martin Luther first challenged the Roman Catholic Church and nailed his 99 theses on the door of the church. It was quite a brave feat to go up against the Catholic Church and, in turn, the Holy Roman Emperor as well. Luther was not only excommunicated but labeled as an outlaw by Emperor Charles V.
Wow, that monk sure had some cajones! Now you can honor his memory this year by going out as a monk for Halloween. All you need is a brown robe, a golden cross, and this handy Dark Brown Monk Wig! Slip this wig around your crown (and save yourself the hassle of actually shaving your head) and you'll be ready to portray one of the most monumental figures in the history of the Christian religion.
- This is not a wig for adults! Too small.By Tal | March 19, 2022My head circumference is 55 cm, and this wig was too small for me! This is not a wig for adults but for small children. It should be written in the product description! Not a good purchase for meWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Said it was for adults. Didn’t fit my head however the wife is using it on her skeleton for Halloween. Probably would be a better fit for a child or at least a teenager.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Martin Luther WigBy Current Customer | September 19, 2016I ordered this to go with a monk costume we are using in Sunday School. The children this it is hysterical, but it fits with the monk haircut from the 1500's perfectly!!Was this review helpful to you?