Clueless Cher Women's Costume
- Tank Top w/ Attached Sweater Front
- 2 Kilt Pins
- Jacket & skirt 48% polyester 47% cotton 5% rayon sweater vest 100% cotton
- Jacket has princess seams & false pocket welts
- Jacket has 3 decorative buttons at center front
- Pullover tank top has sweater panels attached at side and shoulder seams
- Sweater front has functional buttons at center
- Skirt has elastic back waistband
- Skirt front has 3 knife pleats below solid yoke; 2 kilt pins
- Officially licensed, exclusive
"Oh. My God. I'm totally buggin'."
Don't worry Cher, we tend to bug out sporadically too. Like for example, when guys wear baggy jeans so their boxers show. Ugh, as if! Like, we may be a traitor to our generation' but why not just buy pants that fit? Also, we hate failing our driver's test. We totally know that you paused at that stop sign and we agree, it did come out of nowhere! Don't worry though, you have a lot of great karma coming your way. After all, you played matchmaker perfectly by pairing up Ms. Geist with Mr. Hall, and the makeover you gave Tai transformed her into a total Betty. We really admire you using your popularity for a good cause. Go ahead and reward yourself, girl! Take a shopping trip to Rodeo Drive because we hear Fred Segal is having a major sale.
Product Details and Design
Don't fret, you don't have to go all the way to Beverly Hills to get Cher's designer duds. Now you can get Cher's look from when she gave her debate speech on Haitian refugees--and you don't even have to raid her virtual closet in order to do so. Our exclusive Cher costume from the hit 90s movie Clueless, comes with a plaid pleated skirt, the button up sweater vest, and the yellow blazer. Accessorize your ensemble much like Cher would by adding a toy flip phone, white thigh-high stockings, and a handbag to look like everyone's favorite Valley Girl.
Never a Fashion Victim
While you might not have continuous access to your father's credit card, you can still easily look like L.A.'s finest this Halloween. With pleats and plaid, this costume looks exactly like the one Alicia Silverstone wears in the movie, so don't worry, you're definitely not buggin' because this costume is as close to the real thing as you can get!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Small||Jacket Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||22" - 33"||56cm - 84cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 37"||61cm - 94cm|
|Small||Skirt Length||17 1/4"||44cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/4"||59cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||20 1/4"||51cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||18 1/4"||46cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||26" - 39"||66cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||17 1/4"||44cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||29" - 42"||74cm - 107cm|
|Large||Skirt Length||17 1/4"||44cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Chest||45 1/2"||116cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||20 3/4"||53cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Chest||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||18 3/4"||48cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||32 1/2" - 45 1/2"||83cm - 116cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||17 3/4"||45cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Pretty true to sizeBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019My first pick would be sz medium but i followed the directions took my measurements and it was an XL...wayyyy too big. I actually ordered M,L,& XL. So it fits true to size only complaint is the shirt/vest is really short. Just wore white tank underneath and it's good.Was this review helpful to you?
- I adore this 90s throwbackBy Regina Cope | October 21, 2019This is a wonderful costume and great option for an ongoing school girl look. It's such a fun throwback to the 90s movie "Clueless". It is so fun to have an opportunity to embody this character. I highly recommend this option. The quality and style definitely impressed me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Doesn't feel like a costumeBy Wendi E. | October 2, 2017This costume is really well made and of good material that is similar to how the "real" materials would feel. Be careful of the sizing we had to do an exchange and went down a size. It's important to look at the size chart for each costume as a large would not be the same large in every style.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but...By Mindy | October 16, 2021Height 5'2 | Weight 106 | Size X-SmallThe costume is cute. Throw in the tights or have the sweater & shirt be separates (not a one piece). Fit is pretty accurate top fits a little big, skirt fits just right.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy elise | October 13, 2021Size MediumBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Carla Bass | October 12, 2021Height 5'9" | Weight 170 | Size LargeI purchased an XL originally based upon the size chart, but returned it for a large. The top gaps under the arms, but the rest of the fit is good. Skirt is not overly short either, which is a plus. I like this and can't wait to wear it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2020Height 5’4 | Size MediumI usually wear a medium in most bottoms or a 10/12 in jeans but the large in this was too baggy. I ordered a medium also and I’m returning the large. This is definitely true to size. I’ve had to size up in a lot of costumes but I didn’t need to do that in this one.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor fit and materialBy Current Customer | October 24, 2019Material is super thin and cheap feeling. Jacket is huge but sweater top is really tiny, like a crop top. Skirt is just pull on elastic waist and hangs sort of weird.Was this review helpful to you?
- ReorderBy Amy | October 11, 2019So I took a careful look at the size chart, and ordered a medium. I wear sizes 8-10 and the only way I could squeeze into this was with two pairs of Spanx. In my experience, you need to order up, it is not true to size, and definitely don't order a size down. Luckily I decided to try it on today instead of waiting til too late to get another size, and since I can't find any info on how to return this and exchange it, now I've had to purchase another. Just to be on the safe side, I ordered a large and an extra large, and will return the one I don't use. I would love to return this one to exchange, but like I said, there was no invoice, return slip, instructions - it was literally the costume in it's baggie put into a box. But, as I've already set myself up to be Cher, I have all of the other things I need besides the outfit, I have to have it. I will be carefully looking for return info or any invoice/slip at all in this arriving shipment, because I am not keeping both. One will be going back! Otherwise, the costume itself is perfect - it gets the whole Cher Horowitz vibe down to a T. I hate when people have to guess who I am and there is no guessing this one unless you've been living under a rock or born after 1990.Was this review helpful to you?
- Jacket Too BigBy Anonymous | September 10, 2019I ordered a medium out of fear that the skirt would be too tight at the waist for me. Im 5'2/125lbs. The skirt fit perfectly! Unfortunately, the jacket was way too big. I looked like a little girl trying to wear my mother's clothes! LOL!! I desperately need it for a theme party this weekend so I dont have the time to make an exchange. Thankfully, a friend altered it for me. The vest/top however, the buttons are too loose. Still gonna rock it at the party! ;)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great buy!By Anonymous | November 10, 2018After reading the great reviews I decided to order the costume in a size small. But I waited until almost a week before Halloween to order the costume and the size small was sold out! I decided to take a risk and order an XS since I read that it runs a little big. Although it was a bit of a struggle to get the skirt on it ended up fitting well! I would've preferred a size small but the XS worked out. (For reference I'm 5'8 and 120 pounds). PLUS The costume is practically identical to Cher's outfit in the movie.Was this review helpful to you?
- FIT SMALLBy Anonymous | October 26, 2016I got the small and it was true to size! Arrived quicker than expected :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 19, 2016Loved this costume it was a huge hit on Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?