Toddler Yoda Costume
- Hooded Robe
- 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Cream robe has attached brown shirt front
- Hat has stuffed ears on top, Hook and Loop fastener tab under chin
- Mitts, shoe covers & cane shown photo are not included
Patience you must have, my young padawan. Much time it takes, to learn the ways of the Force. Yoda was always such a wise Jedi Master. His words rarely fell on deaf ears and he had a unique way of playing Jedi mind tricks on enemies he encountered, making his lightsaber a last resort for vanquishing the enemy.
Not only was Yoda and kind and caring Jedi, he was also masterful with a lightsaber and skilled at handling enemies and students with great composure. You could say he was a master of understanding people and always knowing the right thing to do - even if it was a difficult thing to do.
It may take much time to become a Jedi Master, but look like a Jedi Master you can, in this licensed Yoda Toddler Costume! Size matters not, when the Force is your ally. Will you become a Jedi? Impossible to see, is the future. But feel the Force, and mind what you have learned. Save you it can! This officially licensed Star Wars Yoda costume comes with everything your little one needs to become the valiant Jedi Master this Halloween. The cream polyester robe has an attached brown shirt front for a classic Jedi look. The hood has Yoda’s signature pointy ears and secures with a Hook and Loop fastener closure under the chin for maximum comfort. Don’t forget to add the matching mitts, shoe covers, and cane to take your child’s Yoda costume to a galaxy far, far away this Halloween!
|Toddler||Age||1 - 2 years||1 - 2 years|
|Toddler||Neck (for hood)||14"||36cm|
|Small||Age||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Small||Neck (for hood)||15"||38cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Age||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Medium||Neck (for hood)||18"||46cm|
- Very Fast ShipmentBy Liranics | February 27, 2019I from IsraelWas this review helpful to you?
- costumeBy christiana O Wellington | October 17, 2016just what his mother wantedWas this review helpful to you?
- Robe great, hat....not so much.By Current Customer | August 16, 2016I bought this in the size for 3T-4T (my 4 year old is a pretty solid 4T). The robe fits perfectly and it really soft and cozy. The hat, on the other hand, is extremely small. I cannot imagine that it would fit any child who wears a 3T-4T. It looks more like it's for an infant. Very disappointed with that.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice CostumeBy Anonymous | September 29, 2015The costume arrived 1 week ahead of schedule, so that was a bonus! I bought the costume for my almost 3 year old who's a bit on the smaller side. The coat fit him fine but the hat was WAY too small for his head...the velcro strap wouldn't even meet underneath his chin the way it's supposed to. That's the only bad thing about this costume, but I'll make do. Other than that, it's great :)Was this review helpful to you?
- So disappointedBy Anonymous | September 26, 2015The robe fits fine, but the headpiece is ridiculously small. Bought a size small for a 3yo boy. I think the headpiece might fit a 3 month old.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too smallBy mrb | October 23, 2014First off...don't go off the sizes listed on the website. We initially bought a small...and it was super short on my 3 year old, and the headpiece was so tight it was choking him when he put it on. So we exchanged it for a medium...which was better in length...however the headpiece was the same size as the small the medium says it should be for ages 5 to 6 year olds...this would in no way fit my 5 year old, and the headpiece is just unacceptable. We are looking at other alternatives for the headpiece...(crocheting one...buying a different one) because I would hate to have to pay shipping and return shipping on 2 items.Was this review helpful to you?
- misleadingBy Leiah | October 31, 2013The YODA hat/ears is poorly sewn and doesn't fit well, It's not too small, it just sits weird. Also, I feel very mislead that the cane, hands, and feet did not come with the costume!!! The robe part is great and fits my 2 year old and will probably fit him next year. I had such high hopes for this and am very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?