Child Space Alien Costume
- Polyester robe w/ silver & blue triangles hang from the neck
- Matching blue gloves are also included
- Plastic alien mask secures with elastic
Some people fear vampires, werewolves, and zombies because those creatures all act with their primal and most basic instincts… usually hunger. No one wants to be eaten alive or sucked dry, so yeah, we understand that. However, we think there is something even scarier. Aliens! Life forms from the depths of outer space that have superior intelligence as well as technology more advanced than we could fathom. If they were to visit Earth, would they come in peace? Maybe. Could they sell the human race into slavery around the universe and drain the planet of its resources? Oh, most definitely!
Grab this Child Space Alien Costume for your kiddo and let him spread terror this Halloween. The easy to slip-on hooded-robe, matching pair of gloves, and extraterrestrial mask will hide any evidence that your kiddo is just another human. He’ll look just like an all-powerful leader of an alien race with this galactic guise on. Now, the question is did he come to this planet to trick or to treat this Halloween? To trick, of course! Have your youngster stand at your neighbors’ front doors, without saying a word, simply staring at them with the dark, soulless eyes painted on the plastic molded mask. You can bet that they’ll start to wonder if the alien invasion has begun. Then have yourself a laugh when you jump out from stage left yelling “Take us to your leader!” (Whether you’re dressed up as an alien as well is up to you… but we can help with that too.)
If you want to give your little one an out-of-this-world Halloween or ensure his safety during an actual alien invasion this Child’s Space Alien Costume is exactly what you need!
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large (12-14)||Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
- Awesome!By Janel Witter | November 18, 2018These costumes were a huge hit and different from anything we could find in our small town. The smallest size worked for our two and three year olds. Just had to shorten up the length a bit. We absolutely loved these.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome AlienBy Steph L | October 17, 2013My twin 9-year-old boys saw the featured pic with two people and decided that this was the costume they both wanted. Pretty funny. And creepy. The masks are super cool and sturdy - and my kids have no issues seeing out of the eye holes.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This looks like so much fun! Your twin boys definitely made a great choice. We're glad this alien costume could make your Halloween night memorable!
- Five StarsBy Tori | October 22, 2020Size Medium (8-10)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cool costume but ours was a little messed upBy Current Customer | December 14, 2015Cool costume. Fit great. Unfortunately the one we received had both of the eyes scratched on the mask so it was super difficult to see out if it. Must have been a manufacturer defect.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear that your costume had a defect! If you'd like you can certainly reach out to our Customer Service Department with your order number and they'll get you taken care of right away.
- Spooky and funBy Theresa W | October 5, 2015It looks just like the pictures. My son had a blast scaring his siblings with it. he can't wait for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Best Costume on the Block!By RYAN C. | November 7, 2013Bought this for my 5 year old. He loved it and everyone that saw him thought it was one cool costume! Very well made. Looks great! Fits well! Great quality!!Was this review helpful to you?