Pokémon Classic Charmander Costume for Kids
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Appliqued flaming tail on back of suit
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered view port allows limited vision
- Officially licensed
So! You Want the Fire Pokémon, Charmander?
What a momentus decision. You'll never struggle against Grass or Ice-type Pokémon on your journey from Pallet Town to the Elite Four, but the Water-type Pokémon specialist Misty might prove a tough challenge early on. Well, we're no Professor Oak, but we have it on good authority that your decision is a good one. It may lead to at least a couple evolutions and a handful of singed eyebrows, but don't worry, they grow back!
Design & Details
This Child Pokémon Classic Charmander Costume comes with everything to outfit your little one like their favorite first-generation starter Pokémon. The vibrant orange jumpsuit features an appliqued flaming tail on the back, so be sure to keep an eye on the weather and dodge those rainy days outside the Poké Ball. The costume includes a molded plastic mask with an elastic band around the back of the head, complete with mesh-covered opening for limited vision. Best of all, this fiery costume is officially licensed, so you can worry less about looking like Charmander and more about bringing your best moveset to the costume party! It's like it's been endorsed by Professor Oak himself.
Charmander! I Choose You!
So you chose Charmander. Which Pokémon will you try to catch to complement your cool, new starter? Maybe a Flying-type Pokémon, like Pidgey, or a Grass-type Pokémon to help you defeat Misty when you and the gang get to Cerulean City, like an Oddish! A world of possibilities awaits!
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||18"||46cm|
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||43"||109cm|
|7/8||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Size 10/12||Sleeve Length||21"||53cm|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||51"||130cm|
- Five StarsBy Liza | January 5, 2022Size Size 4/6Amazing costume!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy LB | October 19, 2022My six year old son was very excited to receive this costume. I was a little nervous to order something online but I’m very happy now that we have received the product. It is soft and looks exactly as pictured and he cannot wait to wear it on Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great pokemon!By Current Customer | February 23, 2022Size Size 4/6Perfect fit. the kid is sooooo happy! just what he wished for. Great fabric, amazing colors, good size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 12, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 24, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- broken maskBy Kelly | October 25, 2021Size 7/8Costume was cute unfortantly the mask came cracks and I had a very upset 7 year old.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?