Child Kimono Princess Costume
- Dress with Attached Obi
- Headpiece ( Style May Differ )
- 100% Polyester
- Silky pink dress with a green and plum colored floral pattern attached obi has hook & loop closure at waist
- Matching pink headpiece with gold rick-rack and a dark pink flower attaches to hair w/ comb style barrette
This silky dress is the color of pink cherry blossoms and she’s sure to love the way the long sleeves flow. The pink headpiece is topped off with a lovely faux flower. It’s a truly Japanese-inspired makeover that will tickle the fancy of anyone and we bet she’ll have a ton of fun with this classic style!
|Toddler||Waist||15" - 17"||38cm - 43cm|
|Small||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 27"||61cm - 69cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect Asia princessBy Evarkee | February 12, 2019It's perfect ??
AbsolutelyWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- NICE DESIGNBy majed alhazmi | May 19, 2016The costume was goodWas this review helpful to you?
- Poorly made and sized incorrectly.By KAREN J. | November 17, 2013My daughter was so excited to receive her costume and immediately tried it on. She is a very thin 9 year old girl and had a hard time even getting the size 12-14 over her head. It had 2 ripped seams and did not fit her at all. I ended up making her a ninja princess costume with clothes we had at our home. We will be returning this outfit!Was this review helpful to you?