Hazmat Costume for Childern
- Hooded Coverall
- 100% polyester
- Coverall has front zipper, elastic at wrists, hood edge, and bottom edge of attached shoe covers
- Hazmat symbol printed on left breast and on back
- Molded vinyl respirator-style mask has elastic security band
It’s time to face the facts. Your kid’s room is at the point where the federal government wants to condemn it as a radioactive waste site. Not even you are brave enough to go in there anymore (though, strangely, junior doesn’t seem to mind it). But what would the neighbors say if a real Hazmat team actually showed up? It would be even more traumatizing than that scene in E.T. where G-men invade Elliot’s home and turn it into a giant disease lab! And worst of all, house calls from Hazmat teams cost a fortune (we speak from personal experience).
Luckily, there’s an easy solution that will not only save you needless embarrassment, but also teach your kid a thing or two about personal responsibility. This Child Hazmat Costume will allow him or her to finally clean that pigsty of a room without having to worry about growing a third arm. And it’ll have plenty of other uses once that room has been declared safe for human habitation again. Is there a bug going around Billy or Betsy’s school? No problem. They can avoid every playground plague when you zip them up in this stylish yellow suit. Heck, they might even start a new fashion trend!
But we know it can be tough to get the little ones to try new duds. That’s why the Child Hazmat Costume comes with a respirator mask that even adults wish they could have. And that recognizable, ultra-trendy Hazmat symbol is printed on the front and the back of the suit, making it the coolest (and most radioactivity-resistant) onesie on the market!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Made for giants?!By AB | October 15, 2022Height 4’10” | Weight 80My 10 year old who is 4’ 11” wears a 12-14 kids and when he tried the child’s large (size 12-14) it was waaaay too big. The crotch hung down to his knees. It was so big my husband who is 5’10” was able to put it on and zip it up, it’s like they took an adult torso part of the costume and sewed it onto the legs of a child large/xl.
One picture of my son where you can see how low the crotch is and the other is of my husband wearing the costumeBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Made for giants?! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Made for giants?! No (0)
- Not made for childBy 10/25 Customer | October 26, 2022Ordered Size M 8-10 for 10 yr old son. Thought they put the wrong costume in the bag but looked at the label and it said Medium. An adult who usually wears size large can fit into this. Costume is too big all around (too long in length and extra baggy in arm, leg, torso) for 10 yr old.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too bigBy Current Customer | October 23, 2021Height 4 ft 7 in | Weight 110 lbsI ordered this for my son and he normally wears 12/14 but this was huge and the zipper was broken. Customer service was wonderful and exchanged the costume, even made sure it was here in time for Halloween event!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Michelle Gehnert | November 2, 2020Size LargeThe zipper broke the first time it was zipped. The elastic around the sleeve came unsewn halfway through the evening.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper BrokenBy Current Customer | November 1, 2020Size MediumDid not put on until Halloween. Big mistake. Zipper was broken and we couldn’t fix it. Ended up having to safety pin him in it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?