Child Hazmat Costume
- Hooded Coverall
- 100% polyester
- Coverall has front zipper, elastic at wrists, hood edge, and bottom edge of attached shoe covers
- Hazmat symbol printed on left breast and on back
- Molded vinyl respirator-style mask has elastic security band
It’s time to face the facts. Your kid’s room is at the point where the federal government wants to condemn it as a radioactive waste site. Not even you are brave enough to go in there anymore (though, strangely, junior doesn’t seem to mind it). But what would the neighbors say if a real Hazmat team actually showed up? It would be even more traumatizing than that scene in E.T. where G-men invade Elliot’s home and turn it into a giant disease lab! And worst of all, house calls from Hazmat teams cost a fortune (we speak from personal experience).
Luckily, there’s an easy solution that will not only save you needless embarrassment, but also teach your kid a thing or two about personal responsibility. This Child Hazmat Costume will allow him or her to finally clean that pigsty of a room without having to worry about growing a third arm. And it’ll have plenty of other uses once that room has been declared safe for human habitation again. Is there a bug going around Billy or Betsy’s school? No problem. They can avoid every playground plague when you zip them up in this stylish yellow suit. Heck, they might even start a new fashion trend!
But we know it can be tough to get the little ones to try new duds. That’s why the Child Hazmat Costume comes with a respirator mask that even adults wish they could have. And that recognizable, ultra-trendy Hazmat symbol is printed on the front and the back of the suit, making it the coolest (and most radioactivity-resistant) onesie on the market!
|Medium||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Two StarsBy Michelle Gehnert | November 2, 2020Size LargeThe zipper broke the first time it was zipped. The elastic around the sleeve came unsewn halfway through the evening.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper BrokenBy Current Customer | November 1, 2020Size MediumDid not put on until Halloween. Big mistake. Zipper was broken and we couldn’t fix it. Ended up having to safety pin him in it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?