Child Darth Maul Deluxe Costume
- Pants w/ Attached Boot Tops
- Hooded Shirt w/ Attached Tunic
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Robe has attached hood
- Pants have elastic waistband and attached foam boot tops
- Sash with self ties in back
- Rigid plastic mask covers entire face, has elastic security band
- *Lightsaber and gloves sold separately
- Officially licensed
- Star Wars Child Darth Maul Costume
The Sith Lords are an evil bunch. These followers of the dark side of the force have always taken to being as bad as they can be. We first met Darth Maul as he was sent on a mission to the planet of Tattooine in the outer rim to attack and kill master Qui-Gon Jinn and the young Anakin Skywalker who was so full of potential.
He was so skilled with his iconic dual bladed lightsaber that he took on both Qui-Gon and his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, in one of the most epic lightsaber battles ever. He even killed Qui-Gon before he was sliced in half by Obi-Wan as he fell down a large chute never to be seen again (Or does he come back?). The world may never know for sure what happened, but we like to think he'll be back. He was one of our favorites and maybe he's one of your child's, too.
Now your little one will be able to continue the legacy of the great Sith Lord and take on the Jedi in this Star Wars costume. He'll be terrifyingly unstoppable with this Officially Licensed Deluxe Darth Maul Costume. This costume comes complete with a pullover shirt with attached tunic layers, pants with an elastic waistband and attached boot tops, a sash for added detail, as well as the most important part - the plastic mask that will truly transform your child into Darth Maul! He'll be ready to show off his lightsaber skills and use the awesome powers of the dark side of the force at the next Halloween or Star Wars Party. Be sure to grab a pair of black gloves and what kind of Sith Lord would he be without a fantastic lightsaber at his side?
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Chest||32"||81cm|
|Small (4-6)||Tunic Length||28"||71cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pants Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pant Length||31"||79cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Chest||34"||86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Tunic Length||30"||76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pant Length||36"||91cm|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Chest||40"||102cm|
|Large (12-14)||Tunic Length||34"||86cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pant Length||41"||104cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Jonathan Healy | July 9, 2015Great quality fabric for the costume. The mask was basic plastic but had great color and detail!Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor quality and doesn't match the picBy Anonymous | February 18, 2018I bought this for my son, for an event we're attending along with a deluxe Darth Vader. Neither costume looking as good as the pictures. Darth Maul's mask details did not look as good or authentic as the picture and the overall quality of the costume is poor. The fabric on both costumes is very thin. My son's mask is thin is already cracked. I am not sure if this happened in shipping or in the 10 min he wore it while trying it on. The Darth Vader costume was the same deal with the thin low quality mask and the chest & belt details didn't match the picture. I've purchased other similarly priced "deluxe" costumes from other retailers that were much better quality. Overall I can't recommend this retailer for another purchase.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We ask that you reach out to the friendly folks in our customer service department. We would like to discuss this with you.
- Very happy with this costumeBy Anonymous | October 24, 2016My son is very happy with this costume! We shopped around quite a bit locally to find a Darth Maul costume but all we found were cheaply made, poorly fitting costumes. I ordered this and a few days later it was at my door. The mask is a heavy plastic - doesn't look like it will crack or break - fits well and colors are bright. We bought the largest kid size, think it was size 16-18, it fits him great, he's 11 and about 5'2".Was this review helpful to you?
- For my 7 year oldBy Current Customer | October 7, 2016I ordered a size 8-10 for my 7 year old and it fits perfectly. He's a tad taller than average, but I'd still order up a size. The costume is made of pretty sturdy material and will be warm enough for a cool Halloween evening.Was this review helpful to you?