Child Cozy Sloth Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur and velour fabrics
- Jumpsuit has zipper down center front
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Shoe covers have elastic bands to secure under your feet
- Mitts & shoe covers have stuffed velour claws
- Foam-backed headpiece has velour face w/ soft-sculpted nose
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
THE LIFE OF A SLOTH
These days, everyone is in a rush. In the morning, we rush to school so we don't get detention and while we're at school, we rush to class so we don't get detention. (Really, the school day is all about avoiding detention.) After the 3 PM bell rings, it's time to hurry off to our extracurricular activities then it's a race to get homework done before waking up the next day to do it all over again. Boy, being a kid these days isn't all fun and games anymore, which made us think, 'in the modern world, who has it the easiest?' Sloths. Sloths definitely have it pretty darn easy.
Sloths don't have to go to school. Sloths don't have to do homework or extracurricular activities, or anything at all. These animals are extremely lazy and we love them for it. They barely move all day, they just cling to tree branches, resting and relaxing, falling in and out of sleep. Um, sign us up! If sloth life sounds like the life that's right for you, take a break from being a stressed kid and be a sloth for a bit. You won't regret it, we promise!
The child cozy sloth costume is so comfy and cozy, it's perfect for a Sunday afternoon couch takeover. It's a Made by Us design, so it's created from high-quality materials and made to last. The furry jumpsuit fastens with a front zipper while the attached paw mitts and matching shoe covers complete the look. Finally, the oversized headpiece is made to look like a cartoon sloth with mesh fabric over the eyes so kids can sort of see their surroundings.
Are you up for the sloth challenge? Wear the Made by Us design and see if you can move in slow-mo. (It's harder than it sounds!)
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 3/4"||48cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Super Cute, Runs SmallBy Current Customer | September 29, 2021Size X-LargeI ordered this for my sloth loving 11 year old son. He normally wears a size 12/14 in tshirts. He weighs about 115lbs. I looked at the measurements, and according to the size chart, he should have had a minimum of 2 inches extra room everywhere in the XL size - which would be perfect for extra layers when trick or treating in the Northeast. When the costume arrived, it felt very soft and nicely made. But the costume itself was so small. It was so short- the pants came down to his calves instead of his ankles. If he lifted his arms, the sleeves were really short. I thought the costume should have the zipper in the back at first, but I could barely zip him. I put it on with the zipper on his front, and it fit better, but then the sloth gloves were backwards for the fingers, making me assume that my first guess of zipper in the back was correct. I am returning and ordering in the adult size. According to that size chart, it will be way too big, but he really wants to be a sloth, so I lost my coupon, paid another shipping fee and hoping for the best. If you order, I would order at least a size up if not two. I would say the XL fits a child who would wear a size 10/12 shirt.Was this review helpful to you?