Child Deluxe Blue Clone Trooper Rex Costume
- 2 Piece Helmet
- Deluxe Jumpsuit w/Armor
- 100% polyester
- Black and white jumpsuit with attached armor
- Attached white shoe covers
- Foam neckpiece fits over the shoulders
- Two piece clone trooper helmet
- Rubber belt
So, the Clone Wars weren’t a great time for a lot of the Universe. The Trade Federation was messing up entire worlds with their droid armies, Mandalorians were causing all sorts of problems for the Jedi, and on top of all of that, Count Dooku was mucking about with his protégé. But you know what? There are still some pretty great stories of wonderful friendships that blossomed out of all the drama.
What, you think we mean Anakin and Obi-Wan? Heck no. The real bromance was between Anakin and CT-7567, better known as Captain Rex. And, with this outfit, now your little one can be the bravest and most trusted clone trooper in the Empire. Just get him this Child Deluxe Blue Clone Trooper Rex Costume and watch as he commands the 501st Battalion through some of the greatest and most dangerous battles of the entire war. In this outfit, your little one will be the soldier Anakin Skywalker calls on to lead the insurgency in Naboo, or the attack on Kashyyk. That’s a pretty heavy responsibility, but you know your kiddo can handle it.
And when he suits up to defend Coruscant or Yavin, make sure he doesn’t forget his included black and white jumpsuit with attached armor, attached shoe covers, and two piece clone trooper helmet. Accessorize with a deluxe clone trooper blaster to finish the perfect look. Now stand back and watch as he plans out the best method of attack with Anakin and the other Jedi Masters to in order to save the galaxy.
|Small||Child's Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child's Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Large||Child's Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 28, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Not the best, not the worstBy Anonymous | September 22, 2020Size MediumI ordered this costume for my 8 year old son. The costume is decent, although, it was jammed into the packet so the ‘armor’ was squashed. I had to reshape it before he could wear it and it’s still a bit creased. The helmet was pretty disappointing. It’s made of flimsy plastic and connects front to back with 4 small pieces of Velcro. The seam between the 2 pieces is very noticeable. It’ll have to do for this year, but my son will probably never put it on again after Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how this Star Wars Trooper costume worked for your son. We're glad that he'll still be able to wear it for Halloween. Next time you're ordering, feel free to reach out to customer service. We'd love to help you find something that's better for playing pretend in after Halloween is over!