Child Christmas Elf Shoes
- Pair of Shoes
- Brushed flannel elf shoes w/ thick interfacing for shaping
- Ankle cuff has elastic band, decorative trim and balls
- Texturized faux leather soles
- 100% Polyester
Did you ever wonder why Christmas elves wear their cute pointed shoes? It's not just for fashion's sake. Although, the fashion scene in the North Pole is pretty impressive for such an unpopulated place. Where do they get all that red velvet anyway? Legend has it, the quintessential elf shoes have been part of the North Pole uniform since the elves where first employed by Santa Clause.
The very shape of elf shoes allow the elves to quickly transport themselves across the snow. The uplifted tips act as the front of a toboggan, shifting snow away from scurrying feet. The hollow tips also provide the elves a place to store their delicious treats, as elves work long hours to bring joy to children all across the world, treat storage is very important. They don't want to leave the hobby horse station just to gratify their urge for gingersnaps. The reinforced boot cuffs provide ankle support as well as protection from the harsh polar climate. The pom-poms, we have to admit, are just there because they are so darn cute.
If your child is a Christmas elf in training it is imperative to provide the right footwear. These shoes, worn for hundreds of years in Santa's workshop, are what makes a Christmas elf a Christmas elf. The shoes are what set North Pole elves apart from an elf who bakes cookies in a tree or an elf who works off the books in a cobbler shop. We all want what's best for our children. In these shoes your child is sure to enjoy decking the halls, fa-la-la-la-laing, and generally spreading Christmas cheer.
|Small||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||6"||15cm|
|Small||Elastic Ankle Opening||3" - 4 1/2"||8cm - 11cm|
|Medium||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||6 3/4"||17cm|
|Medium||Elastic Ankle Opening||3 1/2" - 4 1/2"||9cm - 11cm|
|Large||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||7 1/2"||19cm|
|Large||Elastic Ankle Opening||4" - 5 1/4"||10cm - 13cm|
|X-Large||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||8 1/4"||21cm|
|X-Large||Elastic Ankle Opening||4 1/4" - 5 3/4"||11cm - 15cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 27, 2022They were too small and couldn’t get on my grandson's foot.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy gurdie | December 19, 2020The balls on the side started falling off the very first time my son wore them. I don't recommend these. They are cute and my son was super excited to complete his elf costume this year and was very particular and wanted this style and color. The sizing is an issue.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Rico De Shong | November 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Was this review helpful to you?