Child Chef Costume
Are you ready to start living the good life? Well, you know what they say; You are what you eat. So if you want to be a 5-star person then you need to start eating some 5-star meals! How will you ever afford such classy dishes for every meal, though? Don’t worry. Grab this Child Chef Costume for your kiddo and he can start making you amazing food every single day.
If your youngster has a fondness for the culinary arts, let him express it this Halloween with this fun costume. He’ll look ready to take control of a kitchen and create all sorts of new delectable cuisines. If you’re lucky, maybe you’ll be the first one to taste his ingenious creations! Halloween will be the perfect day for your little one to make his debut as the town's top chef. The poplin jacket and gingham pants, when topped off with the Chef’s toque hat, make for an adorable outfit. Instead of merely eating all the different sweets he gathers this year, your kiddo can kick things up a notch and use different candies as ingredients in different dessert recipes. Yummy!
Transform your little one into the 5-star chef he’s always wanted to be. Before you know it he’ll be ready to challenge the rest of the top chefs around the world and make a name for himself. Maybe he can even get his own show on the food network. It all starts this Halloween with this, our very own, homemade chef costume!
- 100% polyester poplin & homespun gingham fabrics
- White poplin jacket has gingham cuffs & mandarin collar, black piping on front edge
- Jacket fastens w/ buttons at front; 2nd row of decorative buttons gives double-breasted look
- Black & white homespun gingham pants have elastic waistband
- Chef's toque hat has poplin crown, wide gingham band
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
|Small||shirt length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||shirt length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||shirt length||24 1/2"||62cm|