Checkered Jumbo Clown Shoe
- Pair of Clown Shoes
- Vinyl clown shoes, black rubber bottoms
- Laces tie up
- Leopard print inner soles
- One size fits most
Walk the Clown Walk
Well, friend, you're finally doing it. You have been promising for months and months that you're going to quit your fancy Fortune 500 job and run away with the circus...and it seems like today may be the day! Well, great! You've...thought this through, right? We're not trying to dissuade you, it's just that clowning, as a profession, is actually a lot harder than it sounds. And the benefits can be tough. But doing something you really love can be very rewarding.
Here, why don't you do this? Grab a clown costume and try on these Checkered Jumbo Clown Shoes. Maybe taking the whole idea for a dry run this Halloween will give you an idea of clown life. After all, they say if you want to know someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. Now, we don't recommend these giant shoes for long walks, but, you get the idea right? So go ahead and walk the clown walk in these jumbo shoes. If you like it, we'll see you at the circus!
This pair of footwear looks authentically kooky, with its oversized silhouette and surprisingly lightweight construction. The laces tie up the solid black panel, while the rest of the shoe is decked out in a black-and-white checkerboard pattern.
|Standard||Foot Bed Length ( heel to toe)||13 1/2"||34cm|
- Clown shoesBy Ilse Pierson | November 10, 2022Great shoes just practice walking in them a while before going for a walk!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great shoesBy Tomasz | November 3, 2022Height 6ft 2in | Weight 218 | Size StandardVery comfortable to walk in. Just have to lift your legs higher just like walking in swim fins. Matched my costume perfectly.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Erik | October 6, 2021These are great shoes and easy to walk in. I wear a size 14 normally and lots of room yet not awkward.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?