Vampire Teeth with Blood Accessory
- Pair of Vampire Teeth w/ Painted Blood
- Pair of vampire fangs
- Painted red blood on the tips
- Fangs can be custom fitted for multiple use
- Great for a costume party
Do you find yourself only going outside at night, or talking with a Transylvanian accent? ("I vaaaant to suck yer bluhd!" We know, our accent is really bad.) You might just be transforming into a vampire! So, how did your transformation begin? Was it as the Slavic and Chinese folklore says, an animal jumped over your lifeless corpse? Or was it a little more Hollywood: a bite on the neck from a handsome (or not so handsome depending on the movie) vampire?
If you do feel vampire-ly inclined to start feeding on your living counterparts, we have just the thing to make your transformation complete: Vampire Teeth with Blood! What good is a vampire without their fearsome fangs? These teeth will strike fear into the heart of any passerby with their bloodied tips. These vamp teeth aren't guaranteed to change anyone else into the blood sucking undead, but with the "Stay Put" compound that accompanies them they are sure to stay locked into place while you munch on some trick or treated candy!
- DISAPPOINTMENT WAS REALBy MAD MAMA | November 3, 2022These teeth did not work. The wax did not melt was not able to use. The wax that's supposed to hold them to your teeth stayed hard as a brick and so the fangs were completely useless.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | October 21, 2019There is supposed to be some sort of soft molding material on the inside, which you can heat up in warm water so you can mold to custom fit over your teeth. My order arrived without this this material, so these were completely useless and I ended up having to go to a halloween store to get different vampire teeth. Definite manufacturing issue and lack of quality control.Was this review helpful to you?