Press On Nails Cast a Spell Kit
- 24 Press-On Nails
- Nail File
- 24 acrylic resin nails in widths from 7mm to 14mm
- Nails can be filed to fit any shape of natural nails
- Easy glue-on application
- Application instructions printed on package
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Don't Forget the Grimoire
Witches have to learn a lot of spells to become truly capable practitioners of magic. It's a lot to remember! We wouldn't blame them if they decided to try a few shortcuts to avoid having to drag their heavy book of magic everywhere they go. Some kind of cheat sheet would be just right!
Keep your spells where you can see them with this Press On Nails Cast a Spell Kit! The set includes 24 black acrylic resin nails that can be applied simply by putting a few drops of glue on your own nail and pressing the fake one into place. Each one is decorated with white nonsense symbols that look just like ancient, mystical runes that only you can read.
The Spell Worked!
Did you cast a charm to ensure that you would have an amazing costume this year? If so, it paid off! You definitely put together the best witch or sorceress outfit that you've ever worn.
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2022Nails were pretty awesome in appearance and went really well with my costume, but I underestimated the level of permanence of the glue. I applied one drop to each nail as specified for shorter term wear, intending to pop them off after the party. It was plenty to even overflow some smaller nails. I had to soak my hands for literally hours in soapy water the next day to pry them off (still with extreme difficulty). A better glue applicator that would dispense smaller drops would be handy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome nailsBy Rachel B | November 3, 2022I loved these nails! I even got compliments on them. They looked fantastic and really added detail to my costume. BUT they are NOT press-on nails, they are glue on. Also, the pointed ends are “jagged” so you have to be carefulBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?