Brunette Disco Diva Women's Wig
Item # CA70844 / Read Reviews (5) Write A Review
or 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 with Information
Items Out Of Stock
- Standard: Coming Soon
- Synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Styled in a long Afro
- Do not use heated styling tools--they will damage the synthetic fibers
The 70's were known for classic curly hairstyles. Farrah Fawcett started the trend with the feathered and flicked hairstyle that curled on the end. Barbara Streisand and Bette Midler rocked a fun perm hairstyle that showcased crunchy curls and lots of foxy volume. But no one at the time had ravishing ringlets like Donna Summer. Her iconic curls are legendary and helped to give her the title of Queen of Disco. Now you can point your finger in the air with confidence when you wear this killer diva wig.
Once your sparkly ensemble is on and your makeup looks perfect, it's time to don this disco diva wig. You'll look just like the 70's songstress! Now is your chance to own the dance floor with your Donna Summer-esque wig. Don't forget to work those curls, lady!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy CharlesStanford | November 2, 2022Right out of the bag it wasn't as voluminous, but a little styling and it fluffs up wonderfully! Unexpectedly soft to the touch and versatile, I used it for TWO costumes this year, maybe more in the future!
FYI, if you have a big head, bobby pins are your friend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2022This wig is perfect for my Halloween costume. Easy to wear with a few Bobby pins to secure to your own hair and I love the curls! Very happy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 15, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Too muchBy M dancer | November 10, 2018Didn’t like, too much hair, dint look real.Was this review helpful to you?