Armadillo Costume for Adults
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester foam-backed velour
- Sleeveless tunic has back zipper
- Stuffed tail sewn above back hemline
- Shell attaches to back shoulders of tunic w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Soft-sculpted snout, appliqued eyes on top of hood
- Ears on top of hood have wire inside, can be bent as desired
- Gloves and shoe covers have stuffed claws
- Shoe covers have elastic band under foot, hook & loop fastener at heel
- NOTE: Standard Size and Large are the same size
Got Armor and Proud of it
You know how some folks that aren't very familiar with a creature will say that they all look the same? It may be a bit insulting to some critters who are proud of their distinctive features, but it's a statement that probably won't frustrate members of the armadillo species. From what we hear, they're pretty darn proud of their armor!
When a Mommadillo has her pups, she's pretty much always going to have them in sets of four. And that's not even the craziest thing about this "little armored" creature. Turns out the whole thing about them rolling up into a ball like their hedgehog friend is a bit of an exaggeration. Only one type of armadillo can do that. The rest actually have so many layers of armor that they're not quite flexible enough for it! It only takes one glance at an Armadillo on the side of the road, though, to know that the critter would make for a great Halloween costume. And that's exactly why we crafted this one!
DESIGN & DETAILS
We're not zoologists here at HalloweenCostumes, but after showing our design team some baby armadillos, the obsession was real and this Adult Armadillo Costume was born. Crafted with care and extra attention to detail, we're sure you're going to love the style and feel of this costume. It's designed as a tunic with a soft-sculpted shell on the back. The hood straps under your chin and gives you the adorable armadillo face. With mitts and foot covers included for the full effect, we're sure you'll have a great time rolling around like an armadillo in this costume!
THE CURIOUS CREATURE
We can rather understand where the Central Americas came up with the name "little armored one" for the Armadillo, but we're probably, even more, a fan of the Aztec name "ayotochtli." Who doesn't want to be a Turtle-Rabbit!? We know you'll love it!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sizing misleadingBy Anonymous | October 19, 2020The overall costume is adorable. When I ordered it, it said to order based on chest measurement, which I did. When I put on the shirt part, it stopped dead at my hips. My hips are alot bigger than my chest! It should have said to measure the widest part of your torso and order accordingly. Now with time running out, I have to try to cut the seams so I can use it for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh no! We're sorry about the sizing issues on this Armadillo costume. We'll be sure and take a look at the sizing details to see if we can make the sizing more clear. Feel free and reach out to our customer service team if you aren't finding a way to make this costume work for you. Thanks for leaving a review!