Adult Mens Zorro Costume
- Pants w/Boot Tops
- Headpiece w/Eye Mask
- 100% polyester
- Black long sleeved shirt with a lace up front and foam cuffs
- Matching pants with attached leather-like boot tops
- Long black cape with gold leaf accents and is held in place with a gold clasp
- Foam black belt ties around the waist with gold accents
- Black foam eye mask attached to a black bandana
You’re the kind who likes a little longevity in your heroes. Even the longest-tenured and best-known comic book superheroes have only been on the scene for what, 70 or 80 years? While that’s a long time to combat crime by any measure, it doesn’t hold a candle to Zorro. That guy’s been fighting the good fight since his first book dropped, way back in 1919.
In an era when hot new heroes rocket to the top and are forgotten before the next blockbuster hits, Zorro is closing in on a solid century of taking from the rich and giving to the poor, and his trademark black mask and “Z” signature are just as recognizable as ever. That’s your type of hero, the kind you can set your watch by. Superheroes may come and go, but as long as there are swashes in need of buckling, Zorro is going to be there.
Pay tribute to the staying power of the original mysterious masked man with this dashing black polyester ensemble, featuring a long-sleeved shirt with lace-up front, matching pants with faux-leather boot tops, a flowing black cape with gold leaf accents, a black foam belt emblazoned with the classic “Z” logo, and of course the all-important black foam mask with attached bandana. It’s a look that’s served Zorro well for nearly 100 years, and it’s just as dashing today as it was back in 1919.
|Standard||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Standard||Cape Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 50"||71cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks can be deceiving.By Anonymous | October 31, 2015Like any costume , what you see on the cover is never what you're going to get quality wise. For the must part what's advertise is a premium quality tailored costume. But for the price your paying your getting something closer to what is advertised.
I was tempted to make a few alterations to make the costume look more appealing, but was to afraid to ruin it on such short notice and time. I think my biggest problem was how the shirt was made and cut. It didn't match the photo on the cover. Actually the shirt was completely different. The holes on the shirt were to far apart, the laces length to small. The collar on the shirt was horribly cut. I had to fold the collar to make it look decent. The V neck design wasn't opened enough to look appealing. I was also tempted to make alterations to make it a proper looking V-neck design. You know add a little more sex appeal into the costume. But overall your getting what you paid for. The bottom of the pants were to tight and looked absolutely ridiculous. I opted to buy the exclusive adult black boots to cover them which covered the poor quality material, the design and tailored work. I also bought the Zorro gloves and I was good to go. I looked pretty damn good considering everything else. You got to work with what you get and make the best of it, that's the bottom line.Was this review helpful to you?