Adult X-Wing Pilot Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Officially licensed
- Adult X-Wing Pilot Costume
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, front zipper fly
- Pockets on sleeves, hips and legs of jumpsuit
- White foam vest has elastic bands at sides
- 6" x 8" chest piece attaches to webbing straps at shoulders & sides of jumpsuit
- Harness attaches to slot on bottom of chest piece
- Belt has decorative slide buckle, hook & loop fastener
- Helmet pieces connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Lets you join the ranks of Rogue Squadron
- Attached foam boot tops have elastic under foot
Becoming an accomplished X-Wing pilot takes more than just skill and bravery – you also have to look the part. That’s where we come in. This X-Wing pilot costume comes with everything you need to make your mark as one of the best pilots in the galaxy. The officially licensed Star Wars costume is a 100% polyester orange jumpsuit with pockets on the hips, sleeves, and legs to store all of your critical mission essentials.
The X-wing fighter jumpsuit also has attached foam boot covers and comes with a white foam padded tunic that fits over the jumpsuit. Complete the look with the included molded plastic box that fits over the front of the tunic and dark grey belt. But honestly, what is a true pilot without his trusty helmet? This fighter pilot costume comes complete with a two-piece plastic helmet and visor so that you can jump straight into the pilot’s seat when the next important mission comes around!
- TERRIBLE COSTUMEBy Rob | November 6, 2022
Height 6'1 | Weight 186 | Size StandardIf I could give this 0 stars I would. This costume is EXTREMELY cheap and barely put together. The seams all came apart after 30 minutes of use leaving a large hole. The design on the sleeves is barely hanging on when it arrived like that as if they didn't do a good job ironing it on. Also it says it includes a belt and there is NO BELT. This costume is a complete overpriced and terrible product. Extremely disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Rob | October 25, 2022
Height 6'1'' | Weight 185 | Size StandardThis costume is VERY cheaply made. Its VERY uncomfortable and tight in all the wrong areas. When it arrived I literally saw the decals/details on the arms were already half peeling off from a poor job attaching them. Ill be lucky enough to get a single use out of it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | November 6, 2022
Not worth the money you pay. It tore in 2 different spots. I could not use it for Halloween.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?