Adult Superman Clark Kent Costume
- Jacket w/ Shirt Front & Tie
- Printed Muscle Chest Top
- 100% polyester
- Navy blue jacket with attached blue shirt front
- Attached is a blue, white, and red tie along with Hook and Loop fastener snaps
- Superman muscle chest piece with a printed ''S'' on the front
- Black glasses
We know you’ve heard the bad news: print journalism is dying. But who, WHO, will tell Clark Kent that The Daily Planet is being downsized and he’s being moved to the online news outlet? Sounds like a job for Superman!
So what will Clark’s new position look like at The Daily Planet Multimedia Inc.? He’ll arrive to work via a self-driving car and he’ll immediately stop by one of the on-campus coffee bars, get caffeinated, then hit the open concept office until lunch. Now, he performs all his interviews via webcam, so he will need help to find a way out of the office and into the streets to fight crime again. Here is where you come in: put on this Adult Superman Clark Kent Costume and you can be on call to help out your favorite superhero when he desperately needs you. At the drop of a hat, you can rush into a phone booth (there must still be one or two around…as retro decoration…somewhere…), slip on this costume, and go and take Clark’s place at the office, so he can get out of the planning meeting about “How to Grab Millennials’ Attention Through Interactive Newscasts” and back to fighting crime on the mean streets, where he belongs.
No one will recognize you in the Navy blue jacket with reveals your secret identity via Superman muscle chest piece, below. The black glasses finish off your ensemble that is sure to psych out everyone at
- SupermanBy AmeeLopez | October 23, 2019It was pretty quick delivery as we had to have it here within a day. A little over priced for the costume and overnight shipping, as my son didnt end up usong it because it was way to bulky for his small body.Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Anonymous | November 15, 2013This costume was so cheap looking and the tie and shirt were paper thin. The superman chest is the size of a man with a 3xl t shirt it was huge and I ended up not even wearing this. I can't even explain how much I hated it!! Terrible costume! Avoid it!!!Was this review helpful to you?