Men's Sting Ray Costume
- Back Fin
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has front zipper closure
- Jumpsuit has attached hood
- Back fin has hook and loop fastener to attach to the back of the hood
- Back fin has 2 elastic bands on the sides for your wrists
- Back fin has eyes and a 19" stinger attached
- Boots covers have elastic band to go under the shoes
- Exclusively, made by us!
NOT A BASIC BOTTOM FEEDER
The entire stingray species had to rebrand. Refusing to be known as the reason for untimely demise, stingrays transformed their image from venomous gliding sea beast to happy-go-lucky underwater creatures. Their image makeover was successful because stingrays are now more popular than ever before. (Search the term "dancing baby stingrays" and see for yourself). Once you see the overload of aquatic cuteness, it's impossible not to squeal with sheer delight. Dive deeper into the treasure trove of online stingray memes, gif's and videos and discover these tropical fish now prefer to classify themselves as "sea pancakes." It sounds less aggressive and highlights their most appealing physical trait; their derpy smiles.
If you've found yourself newly-obsessed with these animals then show off your fondness and unrelenting support by wearing our exclusive adult stingray costume. Descend upon the costume party and drift along the dancefloor to highlight majestic wing-like fins, entrancing stinger, and charming grin.
DESIGN & DETAILS
Created by our team of talented designers and crafted from high-quality materials, the men's stingray costume is a Made by Us costume creation. Consisting of three separate pieces, this swimming style combine a jumpsuit, backfin, and boot covers to transform adults into jumbo-sized rays. The jumpsuit features a full zipper and black accents in the front as well as an attached hood. The backfin attachment fastens to each wrist via an elastic strap and accurately mimics the traditional body stingray body shape with pointed head, winged fins and curved stinger. Boot tops fits over any shoes to complete the all-white costume.
SCHOOL OF SEA PANCAKES COMING THROUGH
Now the whole family can collect candy together as a school of stingrays this Halloween. We have the same costume in a child size so kids can match their parents. Do your best dancing baby stingray impression while wearing this disguise.
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||61 1/2"||156cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Anonymous | November 8, 2022It was very flimsy, back only attached by the hood and arm straps were so off from where they should be. The hood huge and being pulled back by the attached piece so it just never looked right. Super uncomfortable to do anything in.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute idea but not as looksBy Anonymous | October 29, 2020Size LargeThe head/hood part is way too big! The top face part attaches with velcro and it is not enough to support it. The hooded part is mis-shaped and looks nothing like the picture. Mine also came with a slit in a leg seam! The arns are tight! The fins are held on to the back by going around your body and wearing an elastic piece on your wrist. The whole back piece is nice but too heavy for the velcro on the hood,, amd wrist elastic. You can't move your arms very easily because the jumpsuit arms are tight and the fins make it even harder. Great idea, bad design!Was this review helpful to you?