Adult Star Wars Ep. 7 Deluxe Kylo Ren Helmet
- 2-Piece Helmet
- Front and back pieces of helmet join with Hook and Loop fastener
- Foam padding inside for comfort and positioning
- Mesh-covered eye opening allows limited vision
- Officially licensed
If you're planning on being a dark side leader in the Star Wars galaxy, there's one thing you'll absolutely need for the job. It's not a massive, heavily armed starship to use as a base of operations, or a legion of stormtroopers at your disposal to do your dirty work (although those definitely help), or even a lightsaber to intimidate your foes with. Leading the First Order towards victory over the New Republic is dangerous work, so you better wear your helmet!
We're not saying this official Star Wars Deluxe Kylo Ren Helmet will hand you the galaxy on a big shiny platter. It's still going to take plenty of strategy and probably a super-weapon or two. But wearing this meticulously detailed, molded-plastic headgear with the rest of your Kylo Ren costume will have you looking like the villain from The Force Awakens, which will instantly improve the morale among your troops and get them ready for their next mission! Though, you may still want to grab one of those awesome crossguarded lightsaber accessories to go with your costume, just in case they need a bit more “morale”.
|Standard||Size||Adult Standard||Adult Standard|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Way too Big!By Anonymous | September 12, 2022I ordered this helmet for my Kylo Ren costume and it finally came today. Unfortunately, to my discovery, it is very big. I'm a grown adult, but this thing is for someone with a big head. It bobbles about, just turning your head makes it slide around, my eyes are above the eye area of the helmet. Most likely the child size probably fits better on adults and I plan to get one. I will say that the details on it looks good, but as I said before, it's too big.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- UnfortunateBy EAC | August 17, 2022Bought it and it looked nice, but it was way bigger than I thought it was, and sadly wanting to return it for a refund to be better interested in the 1-piece mask for Kylo Ren, it was rejected. It may seem like a one size fits all but it wouldn’t really fit on anyone unless if you want to do extra work to modify it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?