Sadistic Scarecrow Adult Costume
- Waist Tie
- Ani-Motion Mask
- 100% polyester plaid and faux suede; 100% jute burlap
- Plaid pullover shirt has faux suede fringe
- Burlap collar fastens with hook & loop fastner
- Rope waist tie is 6' long
- Faux suede cone-shaped hat has rope band
- Ani-Motion mask has movable jaw
Oh No Scarecrow
Um….we don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore…
Help hide the kiddos (and that little dog, too!) because this is one costume that will suck the bright technicolor feeling right out of Halloween. This Adult Sadistic Scarecrow Costume isn't your average cornfield prop, and we would be willing to be that it never danced along any road paved with yellow bricks, either. Nope, the only dance this guy is likely doing is a dance with the devil, because this costume is straight out of your nightmares, or a slasher movie marathon. It's perfect if you're part of a haunted house or just want to create your own horrors! For instance, can’t you just picture yourself driving down a dark, rural, country lane, when out in front of your headlights jumps this maniacal monstrosity? We bet you’ll be driving with your high beams on for weeks afterward, just thinking about it.
So, kick your brain into high gear and run like a cow in the cornfield at the first sighting of this horrific stitch-like mask with its movable jaw. Even coming across this deranged scarecrow during the day, when you can plainly see its plaid pullover shirt, burlap collar, and cone hat is enough to have you rethinking your perfectly-worn path home.
Scary Scarecrow Costume
Did that cornfield just move? We swear we just saw a Scarecrow hanging out above those golden tassels... but was that just our imagination? We hear a rustling... our steps are a little faster now. We've got to get home! We would literally go anywhere right now to escape another sighting of this gruesome garden sentry... we want to get back to Kansas to see all our friends and our little dog, and OH NO there he is! It's the sadistic Scarecrow! And he's only asking for one thing... a brain.
- Five StarsBy Marci | November 6, 2020It was a hitBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 2, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costume!By Current Customer | November 19, 2018Zero complaints!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Dave | November 9, 2018Well constructed and fun to wear (because of the reactions).Was this review helpful to you?
- Just like the picture!By Anonymous | October 13, 2016I love the costume! Im a girl, and I ordered the small, and it went good. I had to put all the extra cushion on my mask so it fills perfectly on my face. I think the shirt has a good quality. Everything its just as the picture, except for the blood spots. I find the mask comfortable to be a "mask"; the visibility its half and half. I can see like everything but not with details.
And I really really loved the animotion characteristic.Was this review helpful to you?
- OOOOH, Scary!By DenverCowboyGeorge | October 8, 2016Love the Costume. It was not exactly like the pic, but still Awesome. The Mask is Great!!!Was this review helpful to you?