Adult Plus Size Kansas Girl Costume
- Pair of Hair Ribbons
- Shirt 96% polyester 4% cotton skirt 66% cotton 30% nylon, 4% spandex
- Gingham jumper dress has fitted waist w/ back zipper
- Shoulder straps anchored w/ buttons at waistline
- White blouse has gingham trim on collar & sleeve cuffs, hook and loop closure at back
- Blue gingham hair ribbons
What is a farm girl who gets swept off her feet and ends up in a mysterious land far from her home supposed to do? Well, first of all, she's going to need some comfortable shoes to walk back home in. Hopefully, you don't find yourself in this type of situation anytime soon, but it's still fun to pretend by wearing our exclusive Plus Size Kansas Girl Costume!
Before you ask, the answer is no, you don't have to be from Kansas to enjoy skipping down the road in this cute gingham patterned dress. You don't even have to be from a farm! All you need is a little imagination, and any trip you take can feel like a fantastical adventure home. It might help to bring some silly traveling companions for your journey in case you run into any monsters or sinister characters along the way (or you have a habit of bursting into song when you travel, and need some decent backing vocals), but sometimes you have to make do with what you have. And if you get discouraged on your quest, just remember that the courage to find your way home has been within you, all along.
Of course, if you're just wearing this classic style to a Halloween party, and you weren't whisked away to a mysterious world, you can use your phone's GPS to find your way home, or just call a cab! Be sure to add a basket and some sparkly shoes to complete this fun vintage look!
|5X||Skirt Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Bad fitBy Karebare | October 18, 2014I ordered this costume and it didn't fit properly at all! The white part of the shirt is huge and then the waist is tiny. The back of the shirt is actually completely open. ( it just has a tie behind the collar.) The arms didn't even seem to be in the right spot! Very strange costume! The the waist on the jumper is tiny as well. I would skip this costume ladies!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Not a good fitBy Anonymous | October 22, 2016This was not a good fit at all. Ordered a 4x (a size bigger) as usually costumes run small. The costume came in two parts, which I wasn't expecting. The top blouse was suffocatingly small, while the skirt and jumper straps were way too big. When the straps rested on my shoulders, the hem of the "skirt" came to my ankles. I'm 5'4". The waist of the skirt was so wide that I could almost fit another person in it. It was frumpy and odd looking on my hour glass figure. I would not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sononfire | October 4, 2020Height 5’5 | Weight 195 | Size 2XPerfect fit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 19, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Good QualityBy Emily | October 21, 2019I am 5'7'' and wear size 14/16 street clothes and 38DD. I ordered a 2X. The costume is great quality for the price. BUT, as tall as I am it came down mid-calf....its very long. It fit well in the chest and arms (I don't have big arms) but was a little big in the waist and the skirt is very full. I paid another $60 for alterations....I had it cut and hemmed to the knee, the waist pinched and tie backs added to the waist. I'm using it for a Wendy's (fast food burger costume.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the detailed information on the fit of this Made By Us dress. Using this as a Wendy's logo dress is such a good idea. We bet you looked pretty darn cute, we'd love to see photos!
- My reviewBy Current Customer | March 12, 2019Runs small in size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very happy with itBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Very happy with the quality and size of it. No complaintsWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks like the dress in the movieBy Christi | November 17, 2017I was pleasantly surprised at how well this was made for being so inexpensive. It looked just like the movie dress and I got tons of compliments when I wore it to work on Halloween. It was really baggy so I should've ordered a size smaller but I was able to pin it and it worked just fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- DressBy SF | July 22, 2016Dress ran a little large to size; blouse ran a LOT small to size...Was this review helpful to you?