Adult Headless Horseman Costume
- Shirt w/ attached cape
- Inflatable shoulder component
- 100% polyester interlock and knit mesh
- Shirt/cape combo has ruffled lace ascot and elasticized lace sleeve cuffs
- Self-fabric waist ties allow fit adjustment
- Cape has stand-up collar and back Hook and Loop fastener tab fastener
- Inflatable shoulder pads support cape to cover head, held in place w/ elastic bands
- Mesh vest front allows limited vision
- Molded vinyl headpiece has realistic severed-neck details
|X-Large||Shirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good material..FUN costume!By Anonymous | October 13, 2018I ordered this for a costume contest involving horses! It’s a good basic outfit but I also ended up buying extra pieces to give it the full effect. I would recommend doing the same but this is a great costume! It’s easy to see out of but people can’t tell where ‘you’ are. Let the Fun begin!!! :-)
PS: I won the costume contest with it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Really fun!By Andrea | February 28, 2019These are really great for creating the illusion of a headless horseman! Well made and works for Halloween or theatre productions!
You do need to supply your own pants with this, though!Was this review helpful to you?
- AWESOME COSTUME!By JANIS B. | November 19, 2013This was the best costume I have ever had! I scared so many people at work! All I had to do was take a step out of the shadows or from behind a wall, and watch the reactions! BAHAHAHAHA! It was the most fun I have had in a long time!
See the picture below where I am trying to decide what to do with my headphones from my phone at my desk...sooooo much fun that day!
(I wear a ladies Lg-XL, and wish that I had ordered a Medium in this costume.)Was this review helpful to you?
- It was beyond cheap/ Crappy qualityBy Greg | November 5, 2018It didn't fit couldn't even use it. Terrible quality wasted my money.Very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Greg, Thank you for your input. I apologize if the costume did not meet your expectations. After looking at your order, It does not seem that you have contacted us directly about it. For future reference, we are available via chat, e-mail and phones for any concerns/questions you might have. We do attempt to resolve any issues with our valued customers. I will now reach out to you privately to see how we can help you with this.
- headless man/womanBy Current Customer | November 7, 2015The costume was okay. Looked good as long as you didn't move. The blow up cubes would not stay where they were supposed toWas this review helpful to you?
- This costume ROCKS!!!By Glenn MacKinnon | October 19, 2013I added some fresh blood to the head piece and this thing was killer, got all the screams and stares I was looking for, used it in a haunted house and it was a HUGE hit.....GLAD I BOUGHT ITWas this review helpful to you?