Adult Deluxe Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Villain Costume
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester costume w/ polyurethane foam belt, Hook and Loop fastener attachments on back
- Black body robe has solid under-layer that ends just above the knee, scarf like outer layers end at ankles
- Hard plastic face mask w/ elastic security band and openings for eyes and nose
- Hood piece has cowl neck and cape layers in back, attaches w/ Hook and Loop fastener on one shoulder
- Officially licensed
Every era of the Star Wars saga has had its iconic villains, from the punk rock-looking Darth Maul, to the evil gentleman Count Dooku, and even the classic good guy/turned bad guy Darth Vader.
In the newest adventure into the galaxy far, far away, we are introduced to Kylo Ren, who seems to have done his homework and taken some of the best characteristics of all the dark Jedi before him and become a true force of evil. He is wrapped in flowing robes and carries an unusual lightsaber like Darth Maul, his quiet sinister nature can seem very Dooku-y at times, and his mask and booming filtered voice give his victims chills just like Vader's did. Ren may not have the Separatists or the massive Galactic Empire behind him, but he's bound to cause a lot of damage at the front of the First Order forces before the new trilogy comes to a close.
Complete Darth Vader's mission and fulfill your destiny with this Adult Deluxe Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Costume! As an officially licensed Star Wars costume, the details and design of these black robes capture the look of Kylo Ren so you feel like the master of the Knights of Ren while scouring the galaxy for the last of the Jedi. The detachable mask and hood will be more than enough to intimidate those foolish enough to stand against you, but we recommend trying out your Kylo Ren impression in front of the mirror before using it in battle. You'll need to get it right! You'll also want to find a crackling, cross-guarded lightsaber to bring the fight to the pathetic Resistance and end the Republic once and for all!
|Medium||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Under-Layer Length (from waist to knee)||23"||58cm|
|Medium||Total Robe Length||58"||147cm|
|Standard||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|Standard||Under-Layer Length (from waist to knee)||24"||61cm|
|Standard||Total Robe Length||59"||150cm|
|X-Large||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Under-Layer Length (from waist to knee)||25"||64cm|
|X-Large||Total Robe Length||60"||152cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- AWESOMEBy Current Customer | January 18, 2016I didn't know who Kylo Ren was....but, I had to have this costume as soon as I seen it. I'm a slim, petite female and work at a school. I tend to choose costumes that are not revealing (save revealing costumes for non-work activities, ha ha) and that keep my identity "incognito". My co-workers and I chose the Star Wars theme (for this past Halloween 2015') and this costume ROCKS! The only thing is that even with my high-heeled black boots, the slitted-overtunic was a foot too long for me. This costume is meant for a tall male. But, I just cut off the extra fabric and I'll take it to my seamstress for sewing, later. I also purchased the Kylo Ren gloves and light saber - to complete my look. Thanks for providing this great costume. Too bad I couldn't wear the whole ensemble to watch the movie. Aloha from Hawaii :o)Was this review helpful to you?
- Wore this with my Star Wars co-workers...By Tanya | October 24, 2019I'm a slim, petite female and when I first seen this costume I just had to have it. I work at an elementary school and I'll often choose a man's costume (for my workplace) because it covers more than the revealing costumes that are marketed towards women and because nobody ever knows who I am. I also purchased the suggested add-on accessories: Child Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Gloves (Item #: RU32269-ST) and the Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Lightsaber Accessory (Item #: RU32238-ST). The only thing is since I'm a shade under 5 ft,, the tunic was a tad long - I just cut it and wore a heeled boot. Other than that it was perfect. Thanks and Aloha from Hawaii. :o)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yudho | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- More than I expectedBy Jimmy | November 4, 2018Excellent quality and fit to the body just great, definitely I would buy costumes in this company againWas this review helpful to you?