Deluxe Professor McGonagall Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Cloak has front button and loop closure w/ adjustable loop
- Cloak also has padded shoulders and lined sleeves and collar
- Pull-over dress has button and loop closure at back of neck
- Hat has wire frame w/ attached ribbon trim
- Officially licensed
If you had a time turner, like the ones in the Harry Potter universe, what would you do with it? We’d go back in time and make sure that we got enrolled in Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft at an early age. We never learned magic when we were young, so the best we can do is waggle a wand around in the air while chanting silly sounding words (unfortunately, nothing happens when we do this). But that would be different had we enrolled at Hogwarts! Why, today we might even be the head of House Gryffindor!
Unfortunately, we don’t have access to a time turner, but through the power of costume, there is a way for you to become the head of Hours Gryffindor. This deluxe Professor McGonagall costume helps you transform into the Harry Potter character without the use of any magic. That means you don’t need to learn a single spell or turn back time to become a witch. You might not be able to summon Patronus while wearing it, but you’ll look authentic enough to fool any wizard!
The officially licensed costume is based on the outfit worn by Dame Maggie Smith in the Harry Potter films. The high-quality outfit comes with a black polyester dress. The matching cloak buttons in the front and has padded shoulders and sleeves. Finally, the hat has a pointed top with a wire frame inside to maintain shape. Just roll into Hogwarts wearing this outfit and all the students will immediately assume that you’re a master witch!
|X-Small||Dress Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Small||Dress Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Prof McGonagall CostumeBy Anonymous | October 13, 2017The costume is well made and overall I'm really happy with it.
FYI: I ordered an XL going by the sizes listed on this site. The dress fits fine but the bust size on the cloak is about 4" short of what is described as XL in the size chart so if you're ordering you may want to go up a size.Was this review helpful to you?
- This costume is very good qualityBy LindaMerrell | October 16, 2019I love it. The fabric and sizing are good. I did have to hem it and that is alot of fabric!! Can't wait to wear it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Bonnie L Capelle | September 6, 2019The costume fits. I'll take it to my alterations person for shortening.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Plan to buy another hatBy Minerva | November 17, 2018I had read other reviews before purchasing, glad I did! Hat doesn’t even fit a three year old, but the costume itself is good, fits nicely, details are on pointWas this review helpful to you?
- HappyBy HumanBean | November 1, 2018This is a nice costume and I would buy here again. Two reasons for not giving 5 stars: First, a button on the outer cloak fell off simply by taking the costume out of the package. Second, the hat is sized for a child even though this is an adult costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap and the hat is child sizedBy Anonymous | October 12, 2018I expected a little better quality for what this costume costs. It is about what I would expect to get for $40 at the grocery store. I had to send the first one back because the stitching had come undone on the coat. The hat is so small it doesn't fit on my head and I have a small head. There are no loops or anything like that to pin it to your hair, so the hat is pretty much worthless. I had to order the more expensive hat to pull off this costume.Was this review helpful to you?