60s Mod Brown Wig for Men
- Made of 100% synthetic hair
- Styled brown hair
- Elastic lined mesh interior
We happen to drop the rhetorical "What a time to be alive" rather often nowadays. But what about the 1960s? What about if you were—*gasp*—a rock and roll sensation?
There was Vietnam and all the craziness that went along with that. There was a whole lot of tree hugging and all the partying that goes along with that. There was also a little pop culture explosion that had to do with... yep, you guessed it: rock and roll! This sociopolitical and pop culture climate would truly have warranted the comment, "what a time to be alive."
And we can help you recreate some of that experience with this 60s Mod Brown Mens Wig, especially if your end-goal is to emulate one of those sensational singers from across the pond.. We can't put together a concert, or organize a civil rights march, but we sure can dress you for the part! It's the easiest way to look like a star and make all the ladies swoon, this wig.
- Mod WigBy Rick | November 2, 2022The wig fit like a charm. I suddenly became Ringo ~ Peace & LoveBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022Not as depicted above. It doesn't sit right on the head to show a smooth finish. Choppy. ClumpyBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mod brown mens wigBy Clecce | October 14, 2022Prefect for the costume I have; wig fits easily; some tickling hair strands that were easily trimmed. By no means does it look "natural" but for the purpose of costuming - it is reasonably priced and serves its purpose very well. The hair net should be maintained and used for storage. The wig will last for multiple uses.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2022When I received this wig I couldn't believe how good the quality was! The "hair" is really thick. Looks just like the picture! I really didn't expect it to be this realistic especially for the price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?