2015 Marty McFly Hat
- 2015 Marty McFly Hat
- Back is size adjustable w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Fabric shifts color when seen from different angles
- Back to the Future officially licensed
No one calls you chicken! You rock a futuristic hat!
We've waited and waited. Then, we waited some more. Now, 2015 has finally come and after years of intense research, the technology for the Marty McFly Hat has been perfected! Just like in Back to the Future II, this hat changes colors and shimmers. You can it while you cruise in your flying car, or while you head off to the 80's Cafe for a delicious soda and some retro video games. Show those little kiddos what you can do with that Wild Gunman game! Just be sure you're careful about what you say and do, you never know what might affect the future. Well, one thing is for sure. Everyone will want this hat by the time 2050 rolls around.
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- What in the name of Sir Isaac H. Newton happened here?By Anonymous | April 27, 2015This hat *almost* nails it. The shimmery color is great, it looks the part, but the weird cosmetic scuffs/marring on it when it arrived killed it for me. :( Wish I'd been smart and read the previous review before I bought it. If this had all happened due to normal wear and tear, I'd be more okay with it, but it came out of the box like this and that's just not cool. Also, the hat was a bit smooshed and it took some effort to smooth out the 'dents'.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect condition, Fast delivery, Best price !By StationRevolte | September 27, 2016+It's the first time I buy stuff from this site and I'm more than pleased !
+As soon as I made my order I received confirmation, a few hours later the item was already packaged and I received it exactly the date they told me.
+Great quality, the colors changes for real, brand new stuff exactly as described.
I'm gonna have the best halloween party ever...THANKS !!!Was this review helpful to you?
- looks goodBy Krogh | September 6, 2015It is in every way a costume piece and not a hat fit for everyday wearing. it's eown together with fishing line. some of with stuck out of the fabric in front and hurting my forehead. I had to put duct tape on it in order to avoid that. The hat itself is made of plastic and can easily get dented or scratched as well as getting very hot to wear. but it looks a lot like the one from the movie and it's a must have for the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excited about the hat but....By Justin | October 2, 2014So to start the hat is awesome and looks just like the one from the movie. The stitching and all that is great, but sadly the one I received in the mail is scattered with imperfections. I can't tell if they are scratches or burns, but none the less it was pretty saddening after I was so excited to finally get this hat.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This is not the Diamond Select replica, it is produced by us. Manufactured by FUN COSTUMES.
- PerfectBy Current Customer | November 20, 2015Smelled a little funny at first but I have no complains at allWas this review helpful to you?
- Do not buyBy Patrick Evans | October 6, 2019Hat arrived damaged. It had worn out spots in the material. Hat is so stiff it completely unwearable. I ordered an unofficial one on Amazon and it is way betterWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Horribly packagedBy Anonymous | October 19, 2018Just like many others stated, the hat came very smashed and marked up. Trying to smooth out all the dents just made it worse and caused more scratches. It basically ruined the whole costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ok for the priceBy Current Customer | October 4, 2017This hat is ok, for the price. It fits fine, and looks nice. My only complaint is the scuffing on the hat, which according to Amazon reviews, is a pretty common problem with these hats. Mine had quite a few scuffs on it, which is the only reason I gave it three stars. I would have given it 5 if there had been no scuffs. For a complete review of Marty's 2015 costume from Halloweencostumes.com, follow this link: https://youtu.be/pzh8ZpGlX0AWas this review helpful to you?
- excellentBy Anonymous | October 22, 2015love the hat and the customer service.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Morgane AVELINE | August 4, 2015So Nice. Little big for women hat sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Meidl Laszlo | August 4, 2015small scratches on the surface - as others have also described.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Mikkel Krogh | August 4, 2015the hat looks a lot like the one in the movie except for the underside of the brim which in the movie is the rainbow color like the rest and in this prop is black. Also you can tell that this is a costume piece not meant to be used as a regular cap. It is sown together with fishing line which sticks out here and there and is annoying on the skin.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy michael guest | July 16, 2015A perfect replica and great qualityWas this review helpful to you?