Zapp Brannigan Costume with Wig
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Tunic has back zipper, stand-up collar, gold patches & shoulder crests
- Faux leather belt fastens at back with Hook and Loop fastener
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Gloves have wide, flared foam cuffs
- Foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
Think you’ve got what it takes to pilot the Nimbus? The Democratic Order of Planets won’t just entrust their flagship with any average shmuck. No, you’ve got to be the most extraordinary spaceship captain they have ever encountered. The most experienced pilot we know of is the Nimbus’ current commander, the beloved Captain Zapp Brannigan. With this officially licensed costume and wig set up, you can transform into this hilarious character from the animated series Futurama!
Get ready to shout out orders and enforce Brannigan’s Law this Halloween. Once you toss on this shoulder-crested tunic, you will be well on your way to becoming the most celebrated captain in the D.O.O.P. military forces! We don’t know if you knew this, but Zapp is a 25-star General. So it goes without saying that you’ll have a lot to live up to. But we believe in you! Once you pull up your foam boot covers and top off this futuristic look with the included wing, you’ll look more than ready to take command of the Nimbus. Grab an unenthusiastic friend to drag along with you on your wacky adventures as your very own “Kif”.
You’ll have a blast this Halloween while you save the day with nothing but blissful ignorance and dumb luck or, as Zapp would call it, strategic commands and ambitious efforts. Just remember that when you enforce Brannigan’s Law, it is to be like Brannigan’s love: hard and fast!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Well MadeBy The Velour Fog | November 19, 2018This costume is pretty darn good for the price. The costume, gloves, and "boots" all look really great and it's high quality enough that it doesn't just fall apart on you even after multiple nights out.
My only possible knock is the wig - it's a little weak considering the rest of the costume, but you can simply get any blonde wig that your prefer. This costume got a lot of praise, so if you're thinking about it, go for it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Writing this review for my boyfriend who wore the costume. Costume was true to the image. The only complaint he had was that the gloves fit weirdly. They were bulky and he actually fumbled and dropped a drink because of it. Also, for the record, he has blonde hair so we didn't use the wig. He is 6'4 and the sleeves were a little short, but the overall length of the costume was long enough. He wore basketball shorts underneath and we safety pinned them so they didn't show, but he was comfortable walking around. Lots of laughs, and people definitely knew who he was. One other regret is we didn't get laser guns and this costume didn't come with one.Was this review helpful to you?
- One big problemBy Anonymous | October 11, 2018I looooooved how this looked when I received it, but one flaw, the bottom portion falls too long! It needs to have shorter cut to be closer to the true outfit Zap wears. If that was different I would make it the best thing out there.Was this review helpful to you?