Women's Teen Titan Starfire Costume
- Skirt w/ Attached Belt
- Arm Band
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless midriff top has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Top has foam yoke w/ printed gem necklace
- Slim skirt has elastic waistband, attached foam belt
- Foam arm band & gauntlets close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Gauntlets have printed gem bracelets
- Fabric boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
She's the Best
Starfire is objectively the best member of the Teen Titans. Why? Good question. Let's just run through all of the reasons that make her the number one Titan of them all.
First of all, she has an extensive list of superpowers. She can fly at supersonic speeds, she can learn an entire language just by making physical contact with someone who knows the language, and she's the strongest member of the team (despite what Cyborg might try to claim). She has a kind heart, even if most of her Tamaranian acts of kindness go unappreciated by the other Titans. She's also obviously the most stylish out of the team—just look at her purple outfit compared to everyone else's getup! Robin looks a little like a Chrismas Elf most of the time. Raven needs a lesson in color coordinating (you don't have to wear black ALL the tie). And Beast Boy needs an update. He looks like he stepped out of the 1950s. Starfire's sleek look is definitely much more modern.
Well, now you can become the best, and best dressed, member of the time when you wear this women's Teen Titan Starfire costume. The costume recreates the look from the cartoon series and comes with a top, a skirt, along with plenty of other accessories to complete the look. The top has a bright purple color and has her green necklace printed along the top. The skirt is a matching purple color. A pair of arm gauntlets, an armband, and boot covers round out the look and will have you ready to assume the role of Starfire!
Join the Team
When you dress as Starfire, you'll be ready to hit the Tower to hang out with the rest of the crew! Just remember that you need to fill Silkie's food dish before you head out to fight against the forces of evil.
|Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- SAVE YOUR MONEYBy Emily | October 26, 2020Height 5'4 | Size SmallThis costume is terrible . Its the size that wouldve fit me the best but it has barely any elastic so when i lift my arms it lifts to show everything and im an A cup lol . The leg parts dont stay up. And for how short they made the top, idk why they made the skirt so long .Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Serious lack of elasticBy Amber | October 18, 2019Ordered a medium, based on measurements. Technically it fits. But... The top is SUPER short, and the bottom of it has zero elastic. If you raise your arms, it lifts up and shows off...everything. Boot covers also have little to no elastic in the tops of them—they start falling as soon as you start walking. Very disappointed but will have to make it work because I don’t have time to find anything else.Was this review helpful to you?