Rich Witch Women's Costume
- 2-Part Hat
- Hat Band
- Hat Assembly Instructions
- Rich Witch Women's Costume
- 100% polyester velvet & knit mesh
- Pullover dress has deep V-neck, mesh sleeves, thigh-high slit
- Jagged edges, asymmetric hemline longer in back
- Glittery mesh belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt has decorative slide buckle set w/ faux gems
- 2 pieces of hat connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Mesh hat band has buckle just like belt
Typical witches live in a shrouded hut hidden deep within the woods. However, the witch pictured right here is anything but typical...
She's actually a movie star who keeps her sorcery a secret (shh don't tell anyone). This wealthy witch lives in a gorgeous mansion inside an exclusive Beverly Hills gated community. She uses a 24k gold cauldron to concoct her potions because she wouldn't be caught dead using a dingy cauldron from the 18th century. Her spell book is bejeweled with diamonds to match her wrist bling and her black cat's collar. The eye of newt, frog's breath, dead man's toes, and other important potion ingredients are kept inside crystal containers because there's no place for basic glass vials in this upscale enchanter's home!
If you always wanted to take a shot at witchery, but you're not afraid to admit that you're also a little high maintenance, then this is the perfect ensemble for you. You'll look devoted to hocus-pocus in this classic costume, but you'll also look like a fashion savvy movie star.
The floor length gown features a thigh-high slit so it's perfect to wear whether you're taking flight on a broom or getting out of a limousine. The sparkly sheer bell sleeves match the waist sash which is decorated with a sparkly rhinestone buckle. For maximum style points, accessorize this costume with a pair of pointy-toed heels and a gnarled broom. No one will know whether you're headed to an award show or a meeting with your coven!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Height 5’2 | Weight 119 | Size SmallFits perfect. Great costume. Quality is okay, but works for what I need it for.Was this review helpful to you?
- Happy purchaseBy Happy | October 30, 2022Height 5.4 | Weight 180 | Size X-LargeTrick or treat. I’m very pleased with this purchase. The costume fit well. I’m size 14 so the XL was a good size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Size LargeChest ran very smallWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2022Height 5'6" | Weight 160 | Size LargeVery cute and well made.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy James | October 18, 2022Height 5'6" | Size MediumSo excited about this costume! The kids love it and I can't wait to wear it on Halloween! I ordered my normal size and it fits perfectly! There's a slit that comes pretty high up on the thigh, fish net stockings would be an amazing accessory with this! :)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 6, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Anonymous | November 1, 2021Size X-LargeThis costume fit like a glove and looked great too!!! Very true to size. Thank you!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | September 18, 2020I have ordered from this company before and been pleased with the merchandise but this costume was poorly made and had very cheap fabric. I ordered a medium and it was true to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?