Fashion Nurse Costume for Women
- Wrap Dress
- 100% polyester
- Robe wrap dress ties around the waist as desired
- Apron ties around the waist and has a sewn on First Aid patch
- Hat has elastic loops on the inside to pin to the hair
- Plastic stethoscope
Nursing is an extremely difficult field to enter. The schooling is rigorous and expensive, and once you have a job, it gets even tougher. You have to work long hours on your feet, including holidays, overnights, and weekends. You deal with ungrateful patients, tragic cases, difficult doctors, and more. And although we have to acknowledge that scrubs these days have seen some improvements, they’re still not exactly fashionable. (Not to mention expensive!) If all of that effort seems like too much for you, don’t worry, you don’t have to get a degree to wear this costume! Or if you have gone through all that work and you have a career as a nurse, congratulations! (We’d also like to extend our heartfelt thanks that you’ve chosen to help take care of us.) Perhaps you’d like to wear something that represents your career but is just a little cuter than your average uniform. If that sounds like a fun time, then this costume is for you!
When you wear this Fashion Nurse costume, you’ll feel great, just like all of your patients (we hope)! The wrap dress ties around the waist so you can adjust it to where you’re most comfortable, and it comes with a hat, apron, and stethoscope so you’ll have everything you need to complete the look. Pair it with a doctor costume as a fun option for couples or come up with your own combination! We always think it’s fun when couples dress as each other’s careers for Halloween.
Superior to Scrubs
If you’d like to dress as a nurse but don’t want to spring for real scrubs, we have you covered with this budget-friendly Fashion Nurse costume. It’s a quick and easy one to have on hand for any costume event. We’re sure you’ll have a great time at the party, although please don’t blame us if people actually start asking you about their weird elbow rashes!
- fashionableBy Patricia | October 12, 2021Size Mediumordered a Medium like but this is a bit small and sexy short. Should have ordered a large. Good quality though and all the accessories.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Sandra | October 30, 2021Size X-LargeFit great with the exception of the dress being too short from behind. Way short from behind, exposing my cheeks.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Height 5’7 | Weight 128 | Size SmallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?