Women's Corpse Bride Emily Costume Dress
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Small||Dress Length (longest)||54"||137cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 35"||74cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (longest)||54"||137cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Large||Dress Length (longest)||54"||137cm|
- 100% polyester jersey knit, chiffon, & machine lace fabrics
- Pullover dress has narrow shoulder straps, elastic back neckline & waistband
- Bodice front has jersey knit base layer w/ floral lace overlay and "exposed ribs" inset
- Skirt has asymmetric hemline, longer in back
- Skirt has jersey base layer w/ chiffon overlay that has ombre gradient from dark at hem to pale at waist
- Fingerless gloves have elastic in upper edge, finger loop at lower edge
- Veil is a plastic headband w/ fabric roses and a drape of the same fabric as the skirt overlay
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: wig shown in photo is sold separately
A Very Unusual Ceremony
Look, you don't make the rules. When a nervous would-be groom decides to rehearse his vows in a forest and accidentally places his wedding ring on your finger, that action makes him your husband in the Land of the Dead. It's perfect, because you died on your wedding night - or at least it would be perfect if he wasn't betrothed to someone else. You're not heartless like your former fiance: You're going to help him reunite with his love! The fact that by doing so you can spite your murderer is just a bonus.
Dress up as your favorite undead protagonist in this officially licensed Women's Corpse Bride Emily Costume Dress! The sleeveless gown's lacy bodice is decorated with an inset of exposed ribs. The V-shaped waistline is edged in light blue ruffles, and the asymmetric skirt is decorated with woven in pinstripes and swirls. A pair of blue fingerless gloves slides on over your hands. The crown of blue fabric flowers with an attached veil is the perfect finishing touch.
Bride to Be
So what if you're not exactly a traditional bride? You have everything you need for your big day! You've got "something old," which is actually your wedding dress because it's what you were buried in. Your "something new" is your plan for revenge against your evil ex-bridegroom. Your "something borrowed" is your current groom, and your "something blue" is your slight tinge of decomposition. See? You're all set to walk down the aisle.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review