Womens Christmas Girl Costume
- Dress: 65% polyester, 28% cotton, 6% rayon, 1% nylon, cape:41% polyester, 20% cotton, 39% rayon
- Black & white gingham dress has short puffed sleeves, hook and loop closure at back
- 3 strips of satin ribbon encircle hemline
- White faux fur edging on hood & hemline of red velvet hooded cape
- Cape has self-fabric ties at neck w/ faux fur pompoms on ends
- Also available in toddler & girls sizes
- Exclusively made by us
Who's ready for Christmas?? Some years, waiting for it to get here can be hard, but there are many ways to get into the festive spirit until it arrives. Dressing up in our exclusive Christmas Girl Costume will show everyone in the village that you can't wait for the holidays!
Care must be taken when dressing in Christmas attire when it's not the holiday season. Some might see your cheerfully designed outfits, and think they have unwittingly jumped forward a few months into the middle of X-mas time, while other, more grouchy types might see your yuletide expressions and become even grouchier, especially if they have a smaller than average heart. But you can't let a few grumps rain (or snow) on your parade when you're in the mood for merriment! We know when you're in this festive dress and cozy looking cape, you'll be able to make even the meanest grouch's heart grow when you show them the true meaning of Christmas.
We designed this costume to capture the warm, friendly style of the holidays. The black and white gingham patterned dress is a sweet, simple look that will compliment many festive accessories you may want to add, like socks and a cute pair of Mary Jane style shoes. The velvet and faux fur lined cape and hood adds some joyful color to the outfit, and looks like it could keep you toasty during a snowy night of cheerful caroling. Put your own unique spin on this costume for your celebrations, or check out our accompanying wig to complete the Christmas Girl ensemble. Christmas will be here before you know it!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- They charge you a 18% restocking if your costume doesn't fit and you want your money back.By Yesenia | October 24, 2022It was a mistake to order a costume from this online store. This outfit runs very small. I would go up two sizes.. It is really tight in the middle. The material is cheap.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful ChristmasBy Anonymous | December 5, 2017Very beautiful for Christmas. I relied on the charter for sizes, and everything fit !! However, the quality of the fabrics versus the price is Ok, without more. Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Disappointed at dress qualityBy JUDY B. | December 8, 2013Thought it was cute, fit well but one hour into the party the zipper broke - good thing we had the cape. Too bad as it was a great costume!Was this review helpful to you?