Women's Snow White Wig
- Wig w/ Attached Hair Ribbon
- Synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Styled w/ bangs & long waves; pre-tied hair ribbon attached
Let's face it: There's a reason why Snow White is one of the most iconic Disney Princesses that have ever existed. Sure, Cinderella is great, if you like that sort of blonde innocent thing...and yeah, we'll admit that Sleeping Beauty's got some strong hair game. But when it comes to possessing both eternal style and a look that never seems to go out of fashion? Snow White has got that game on lock. Fair, flawless skin? Check. Impossibly long dark eyelashes? Check. On-trend matte red lip? Check. And don't forget what's perhaps the most signature, iconic piece of it all: An ebony long bob with sweeping bangs. It's a look that works for all time! Try and think of a decade within the last Century (yeah, we know that the story takes place in what most could assume was a medieval time, but let's just stick to the last 100 years for efficiency's sake....we've some other stuff to do today) when Snow White's hair would not work. Go on. We'll give you a minute.
See that? Ya can't! That's why you should definitely add this Women's Snow White Wig to your collection. Styled with bangs and long waves and with a pre-tied red hair ribbon attached, it's perfect for whether you're looking for the finishing touch to your Snow White outfit or want a hairpiece that will give you endless costume options. Like Snow White's style, this is one wig that will stand the test of time!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 6, 2021This wig is a good quality wig, BUT it does not look at all like the classic Snow White hair...so we probably will not use it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- wigBy Current Customer | April 17, 2017It's okay--it's cut uneven, so one side is dramatically longer than the other, so Snow White looks a bit lopsided.Was this review helpful to you?