Women's Sexy Hippie Costume
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane slip-on romper has stretch-knit top and stretchy, suede-feel bottom
- Romper has floor length tassels, and applique hearts and flower on hip
- Headpiece has embroidered flowers, secures w/ elastic band
- Wide elastic belt has flower slide buckle
We miss our hippie days back in the 60s something fierce, man. There was this free-floating sensation that we were making history wherever we went, and that no matter what we did we were on the right side of it. Not only were we not looked down on for not working, we were applauded for it! Banana seats, bellbottoms, and black lights were where it was at, man, and that’s just covering the B’s! We’d give anything to go back to a time before we had a mortgage, two kids in college, and a parole officer. Our husband, that is -- he’s a parole officer. Great guy. He really helped us out when we were on probation!
But we miss our hippie threads the most, man. Psychedelic floral prints, flowers in our hair, and fringes hanging off of everything. What says “fringe culture” better than actual fringes? We were always very literal.
But we have to face the facts: it’ll never be the 60s again, like, ever. But the hippie spirit will live on forever! And even if you weren’t there, you can look like you were with our Hippie Hottie Costume. This three piece combo is all the groovy garb you need for your next concert, freakout, or love-in. Just never forget the words of the immortal Janis Joplin: “Hi, my name’s Janis Joplin.”
|Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute CuteBy Kylee | November 12, 2020Height 5'2" | Weight 120 | Size SmallThis fit pretty well and true to size. Outfit is easy and very cute. I have 32 DDD chest and it still fit fine. I think even with a smaller chest it would fit a normally size small person well or maybe size down one. The accessories fit fine as well. No issues with this one. What you see is what you get.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?