Where's Waldo Costume
- Shirt: 100% polyester; hat: 98% polyester, 2% spandex
- Long-sleeved pullover crew-neck shirt
- Where's Waldo Costume
- Hat has yarn pompom on top
- Black plastic glasses frames have clear lenses
- Officially licensed
The Search is On!
The elusive yet lovable rascal we all know and love has once again escaped to an incredibly busy and chaotic foreign location! He's been to the most disorganized circus ever, a ski resort where absolutely no one knows how to ski, and he's even been through time and space!
How on earth can we find him!? Well luckily every time he goes somewhere he leaves behind something until he's out of resources and we can finally bring him in for justice! Not even Waldo can escape the long arm of the law! His infraction, you might ask? He's wanted in 15 countries for the heinous crime of...LOITERING! Okay, maybe loitering isn't a dangerous offense, but we still need to find the guy! But where will he be hiding in this crowd? Is he behind the coconut tree? No. Is he behind the man juggling fire clubs? Wrong. Keep on looking!
Get lost and stand out in a big crowd simultaneously! Become the red and white striped menace with the matching hat and everyone will be looking to meet you! Imagine a large Halloween party where everything is dark and a little crazy, you can make it a game to find you or even wear it to a large concert or music festival. Any place where there are people and activities in abundance this will sure to give everyone who finds you a good laugh. Grab the shirt and hat from us then throw on a sturdy pair of jeans and shoes and don't forget to bring some supplies (you might be on the run for a while).
Wearing this classic Waldo outfit will get you instantly recognized as the character from the Martin Handford book. No matter how hard you try to hide in the crowd, people will be looking for that red and white striped attire!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Waldo WinsBy Anonymous | November 18, 2013I started at my new corporate job one month ago & as the new guy I wanted to dress up for Halloween but not be too over the top. I decided on my childhood favorite Where's Waldo & it was a huge hit. It brought smiles and laughter to people at my job, commuters in traffic and the internet at large.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy TJ | November 11, 2013This is a nice clever idea for a costume. It isn't very expensive and it only requires 3 things. The shirt is kind of cheap, but it gets its point across. The hat is very basic. The eye glasses broke before I could wear them, but they are of decent quality. (The glasses do run a bit small) Overall I give it 4 out of 5 stars.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | March 7, 2019If you have extremely broad shoulders and a waist of a 12 year old this may fit. The fit is extremely small in some areas and way too big in others. The neck line allows you to fit 3 heads in it and certainly does not come close to the photo. The red colour on the toque and the red on the shirt are 2 very different shades of red. Quite disappointed...Was this review helpful to you?
- This is a small men's XLBy Michele | November 26, 2018Just a heads up this men’s XL shirt runs small - material has no give either.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wheres waldoBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018My son hasn't dressed up in 5-6yrs. He agreed this year and his costume was a super hit! He wore it all day at school and then out with his sister. THANK YOU for a great memory!Was this review helpful to you?
- WaldoBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018The shirt is pretty snug. The m/l fit like a SmallWas this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Nickey | October 19, 2018This time of year is usually pretty a chilly out and it can be challenging finding the right costume and staying warm at the same time. I was so impressed by the material of everything, the shirt is a sweater not a flimsy silky feeling shirt. The hat is knitted and the glasses are sturdy. Best costume I've ever had.Was this review helpful to you?
- Waldo CostumeBy Current Customer | July 6, 2016they are cheap looking the neck area it pretty wide has to wear a white shirt underneath. True to the size. it fit a 5'6 male 185 lbsWas this review helpful to you?
- Poor fit and qualityBy matt | October 26, 2015I have a 42" chest and figured the sizing would be off a bit so figured I'd error on the big size and ordered a M/L which the size chart said would fit a 46" chest. The shirt was way too small--it barely fit. The shirt is also quite short so if you are tall, it is unlikely to work. The neck opening was also awkwardly large. Not sure if I just got a lemon or if this is typical of the shirts
When it comes to quality, I don't expect much from a $20 Halloween shirt, but was of even cheaper quality than expected.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costume, but cheap glassesBy Anonymous | November 9, 2014My glasses arrived broken, but I was able to rig them with black electrical tape to last one night. If the package gets squeezed in shipping, the glasses may break. Other than the glasses, everyone seemed to like the costume.Was this review helpful to you?