Wednesday Addams Wig
- Wig w/ Braided Pigtails
- Black synthetic wig styled into braided pigtails
Hair counts for a lot in the spooky but strangely supportive world of the Addams Family. With the exception of young Pugsley, every Addams sports a trademark ‘do. Morticia has her long, raven tresses, Gomez his neatly slicked head of pomade. Uncle Fester is entirely hairless, and Cousin Itt is nothing but hair. Still, it might be Wednesday who takes the crown for the most character-appropriate hairstyle. Her carefully braided, ink-black pigtails are straight out of the “sugar and spice and everything nice” playbook, but paired with her overall look, they become much more sinister than sweet.
If you’re the type who likes to hide your devilish designs behind a harmless exterior, Wednesday is a perfect role model. Show your dedication to the creepy, kooky, mysterious and spooky lifestyle with this synthetic black wig styled into two long pigtails. A forbidding scowl and a taste for the macabre are not included, but we’re betting if you’re checking out Wednesday Addams wigs, you can supply your own.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Size StandardIt is too small. I can't wear it. I thought I was ordering an adult wig but it's so small I'm thinking it must be a for a kid. I did not see any size choices when I ordered this.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Stays on and looks great!By Current Customer | May 1, 2018This is the best costume wig I've ever bought. It stayed on my daughters thick straight hair without even a wig cap! I just clipped her hair down to her head and the wig held in place all night!Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent purchaseBy Maria | October 3, 2016So happy with the Price and Quality of this wig. This wig is dead on for the character Wednesday Addams. A+++Was this review helpful to you?